Chapter 6

I sat at the lavish couch in the living room, still convincing myself I'm going to have more topics to have nightmares on while I heard tapping of foot infront of me. "What do you want lord Yuuma? " *sigh*

"Once again grumpy old fellow, I'm gonna break something if you call me lord one more time. Secondly, I'm informing you that I'll be taking the bedroom near the backyard, I need fresh air while you stale the rest of it in this house. Now help me shift my belongings to my room oh mighty protector! " the last bit came out as a spit.

"I'm not your servant you good for nothing demanding little girl! Also the room assigned to you is with a reason you will stay in it, and believe me I'll make sure of it, thirdly you have no objections for lord hokage calling you lord then why me?!"

"Lord hokage called me the L word!!! Why he... I didn't even notice dude! I mean i was so darn taken aback by the torturous revile of staying with you for a year that, oh man it screwed my brain! I never noticed that he called me the L word!! "He exclaimed, exasperated.

"Lets get one thing straight you dense head little excuse for a boy, you stop calling me dude and I stop calling you lord! " I tried to knock some sense into that dense head of his.

"Umm, deal." By the sound of it, I think he's smiling..

"Okay then grumpy old fella, I sadly don't know how to cook, and I'm starving, lord hokage wasn't polite enough to offer any food so would you please make me or atleast buy me some, lord third just said you are well paid."

My right eye twitched at his calling me"what did you just call me you little n-"

"Grumpy old man, I just called you Grumpy-old-man." He repeated shouting a bit now.

"Don't shout thick head! I can listen just fine! An-"

"At this age! Its a miracle you can tell two things apart to be honest old fella! Don't worry, I won't disturb you more, I have a thing for old people, I care for their health. Just make me food this one time and I promise I'll minimize my bugging. " he interrupted me yet again, only this time my mouth is agape and if I wasn't wearing a mask of my own a dragonfly would fly right into my trachea! This kid is serious about me being atleast above 50 year old by the way he's sympathizing. I am truely speechless right now!

"Right, so would you please make me something gramps! " he just crossed the line this time!

"What in the world gave you the idea that I'm a century older than you!??! " I'm so out of words here that this intentional shout came out as an unintentional whisper.

"Awh I'm sorry old man! I've seen old men being proud of their age and then there are others who take offense. Right, so you are the other kind, no prolemo there buddy, I won't call you old, I mean I should've known better with you hiding your wrinkly face and your blind or perhaps blown off eye with" he gestured with his hands to whole of my face "these... things. Also your hair give your age just right. I mean you should dye that massive grey farm on your head, the way they stand, they look more like crops then hair" and he... did he just giggle!!!

This is getting from bad to worse infront if my very, well eye. "Listen you... you, I am not a thousand years old! I am fricking 20! And you hide your face with this-" I did the same geature ".. stuff! And by the sound of it, you're more a girl then a guy! Also my hair are supposed to look grey! Stop tiring what little rudimentary sort of brain you have on me, my age and my looks " I finally made it in word, hissing all the way as my anger had taken its place now. Its just been a few hours and I've already lost my cool! *sigh*

"Well for your kind information grumpy, I don't cover up by choice! I don't have the luxury to choose... well apparently anything in my life! You don't know anything about me and you never will! So stop judging me as well!" He shreaked it out and then started taking deep breaths. I felt bad for him, but its not all my fault! He started the judgement! Oh well guess I just have to make dinner tonight..

I simply stood up and walked towards my room which was towards the yard, the one yuuma wanted. Its better that I have this room, if anyone tries to break in this is the first place they would encounter. I unpacked my belongings, clothes folded and pressed, into the huge cupboard at one side, my clothes only covered 15% of the thing, literally. I put the picture of team Minato on my bedside table as it usually is and my weapons, which constitutes more than 60% of my total stuff, under my humongous bed in close reach. I bathed in the huge bathroom that came with this luxury bedroom and got changed, stale the air, what was he thinking! Do I smell that bad! Who the hell listens to him anyway! And then I completed reading my book, thats one good lesseon on life I just read:

"When life gets unbearably difficult, this is the time when you get to know who you truely are and what you can become."

I think I should be more sympathetic to yuuma, he just lost his mother afterall. And oh my god! I just forgot! I was supposed to make him food, some... the hell!! 5 hrs ago! I was supposed to keep him physically and emotionally stable! Not starve him to death the first day!!

I ran towards the kitchen, which I don't know where is, so it took me some time to run through this uselessly large place! Ughh i hate big homes! But what the hell! Something's on fire, I don't believe it, a few hours in the village and the enemies already know! I ran towards the direction and there standing in front of me was a black hooded figure, smoke escaping in every possible direction! "How did you fricking manage to produce this much smoke! I mean even if you have burned anything it won't be this smoky! "

"I-I spilled oil on the stove while trying to get it into the pot" he replied in between some intense coughing!

"Get out of here, run towards the backyard and get some fresh air, I'll see to this smoke in the mean time. " he ran towards the exit and I started finding a place to vent! Man this is going to be one busy year!