7~ Staring School Soon

Luke's POV

Ugh I'm so upset with myself, I made my favorite little girls scared of me. I wasn't mad at them I was just freaked out by the mess because I already have too much stuff going on.

And honestly I really didn't want to clean the mess up, that's too much.

"Luke can we talk?" Ashton asked walking towards me to the couch. "Sure" I replied, because I wanted to talk to him too.

"I'm sorry" we said at the same time. We laughed then got serious. "No, I should be the one who's sorry, you didn't do anything" "But I did, I let them get away with the mess and I wasn't responsible" "No, you just didn't want them in trouble, since you care about them" I said.

"Yeah that is true, I mean if I had to ground them I wouldn't be able to, their just so cute!" He said cooing about the girls.

"Yeah they are" I said kind of zoning out. "What will happen when they ask about a mom?" Ashton asked. "Honestly, I don't know, but they do need a mom figure" "So does that mean we all have to get girlfriends?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I know who could get a girlfriend" "Calum" we both said in unison, then started laughing. "I'm gonna talk to the girls, so do you mind?" I asked hoping he gets the point to leave.

"Not at all bro" he said while we did our bro hug, then he left. "GIRLS!" I called them down. I could hear their little feet on the wood floor and seen their faces.

"ASHY!" They yelled, running to hug Ash, then they came in the living room with sad faces.

"Girls can we talk?" I asked, they nodded their heads so I continued. "I'm really sorry for making you guys feel scared, I didn't mean to, I just was already stressed and didn't feel right, and I didn't feel like having to clean up the mess" I said.

"We're sorry for making the mess!" They said in unison. "Girls it's ok, but next time you do that the tickle monster will come and get you!" I said while coming over to tickle them, they screamed in laughter and soon I began laughing too!

We finally calmed down, still a little laughing. "So are we good?" I asked, with a grin on my face. They looked at each other and nodded hugging me. "We love you Lukey!" They said in unison. It really made me the happiest man ever when they finally said that and were comfortable saying that, I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you girls too!" I said, "and by the way you will start school in a few weeks, next month actually, which is March" I said even though I'm going to miss being with them 24/7. "No!" They yelled having sad faces again. "Don't worry you'll be fine!" I said "let's watch cartoons ok?" "Yeah, yeah, yeah" they said nodding their head repeatedly. I laughed at their silliness and put cartoons on. Soon all the boys joined us and that's basically how we spent our whole day (of course with food).
________________
A/N: I know boring but at least I updated lol!