43~I'm done

(I smell a BROMAMCE!! Lol! Also comment or vote for which book I should make next there will be suggestions or you can comment your own idea! Thx!)

Luke's POV

"What the hell Arzaylea!", I repeated but trying to sound more calm.

"Seriously you were just fucking with my feelings! You never even cared", I yelled slowly walking up to her while she kept backing up.

"Luke let me-"

"NO!! There's nothing for you to explain! I heard everything!", I interrupted her.

"I'm so stupid to ever think that I actually would find a nice girl and stupid enough to fall for someone that only wanted me for my fame!", I laughed humorlessly.

"This really shouldn't hurt me because I've been fucked over before but it does, it really, really does", I ran my fingers through my hair frustratedly as I was pacing back and forth slowly watching my steps.

"And you know what", I stopped and looked up at her pointing my finger at her,"this is all your fault."

"You ruined my relationship with Lana, almost ruined my relationship with my friends, and most of all you almost ruined my relationship with the two most amazing girls ever!"

"I don't care about the stupid deal anymore, and I don't care what you tell that dude- bill? Phil? Tom?- I don't know but you won't be taking the girls away from us, and that's a promise", I glared at her.

"So now get out of here and go open your legs to a guy that doesn't give a fuck about feelings and tell me how it feels! But you wouldn't know since you're probably used to it by now", I spat. I know this is harsh but it's the truth, she just crossed the line with everything and I was too blind to see it.

"Luke I'm-"

"Just stop! I don't want to look at you right now because if I do I'd probably get sick so just get out and don't even worry about packing I'll do it myself and send it over to you, because I really can't stand you being in the same bus as me or atmosphere", I finished putting my thumb and pointer finger to the bridge of my nose while my eyes are closed.

I could tell she walked past me since she was rushing a slight breeze went passed me.

I walked out of the bathroom after calming myself down a little and seen that Luna was yelling something.

"That's right bitch go back to the kennel!", she yelled throwing a high heel shoe at her head. I couldn't help but laugh as she stumbled and ended up breaking the heels she was wearing now.

"Wait where did that shoe come from?", Michael asked looking curiously at Luna. She shrugged and gave him a blank stare. He looked up at everyone else.

"I don't know she's your girl", Ashton replied shrugging.

"So she's gone?", Calum asked scratching the back of his neck. I nodded and sat on the couch exhaling a breath.

"No more Arzaylea?", the girls squealed in excitement. I chuckled and nodded,"I'm Arzaylea free!"

"Wait what about that deal?", Mikey asked worriedly taking glances at the girls. I shrugged,"I doubt she'd do anything, plus she's gonna have to get through all of us to get those girls", I used my pointer finger making a circle around everyone when I said 'all of us'.

"What about Lana? Are you getting back together with her?", Ashton asked. We all turned to him and gave him a 'really?' look.

"Really Ashton do you honestly think that he's gonna get into another relationship after the one he just got out of Luke 5 minutes ago, if you can even call it a relationship?", Luna asked telling him what we were all thinking.

"Hey I'm just wondering", he said while putting his hands up in surrender.

I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly I'm so done, I'm so sick of girls, I should just become gay", I said thinking my thoughts out loud.

All the boys moved away from me making an awkward noise.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding", I said putting my hands in surrender.

"Ok I hope so only because I want you back with Lana"

"Let it go Ashton!", we all said in unison.

"Hey can't a guy dream?", he asked innocently.

"NO!", we all said in unison again...creepy.

"Plus where's Bryana?", Luna asked. Ashton's eyes widened, while frantically taking out his phone.

"Wasn't she supposed to come over for thanksgiving and then she was going to stay with us for the rest of the tour?", Calum asked remembering that time Ashton told us that.

"Yeah", we all said together, besides Ashton.

"What ever happened to that?", I asked as he was still on his phone. He put his phone away and looked back up.

"She had to come in at another time because her fight was delayed or something..I don't know..anyways I thought she was coming today  so I forgot to pick her up at the airport but luckily I need to pick her up tomorrow", he said breathing out a breath of relief.

I nodded my head looking at my phone to see the time and it was 4:30, so I decided to tell everyone that we should go and we all agreed putting our shoes on and heading out the bus doors.
____\\||\______\\|\________________
Hey guys! Wassup! So here's another chapter! Yay! As you all should know this book will be ending soon I'm probably going to do 5 more chapters and then I'll be done!

And since this book is going to be ending I've decided to make a new book!! I have some suggestions so you guys can comment on which one I should make or you can comment your own ideas...,which ever works for you!

Zombie

Bad boy book

Pregnant book (where a girl gets pregnant from a bad boy or like a popular or something)

So please vote on one you'd want to read from or like I said comment an idea! I hope you guys liked the chapter and if there any grammar mistakes I'm sorry I just don't feel like editing!

Anyways comment if you have any thoughts to share or something interested you! Vote if you liked this chapter and it was a great chapter! And share if someone you know would like this book!