25~Tour

Calum's POV

It's almost time for tour we have two more days and I'm so excited even though I need to pack which is so annoying and boring. "Guys not to be a Debby downer but we should go pack", I told the guys. "Pack? Why do we need to pack?", Zona asked. "Cuz we're going on tour silly!", Devyn said, Zona giggled and said,"oh right."

-tour day

"IT'S TOUR DAY!!", Luna shouted. (Yes the girls are going on tour with us.) "Hey Calum."

"Hey Luna how ya doing?", I asked trying to make conversation. "Oh I'm good, where's Mikey?", she asked. "Upstairs making sure he has everything" "ok thanks", she said while walking upstairs.

"A little help please", Devyn said sassily. "Ok ok I'm coming". I told her picking up the suitcase and bags that she had. I set them by the door while Zona was coming down with hers. "Watch out!", she said sliding the suitcase and bags down the stairs landing in a pile.

"Can we go now?", Devyn asked. "We still need to wait for Luke, Mikey, Ash, and the girls. "Am I late?", Lana asked as she walked in the door as the same time everyone came down the stairs. "No, actually you're on time", I told her.

"Well let's hit the road!", Ashton said running out the door we laughed and headed out the door.

"Luke, where are we going first?", Devyn asked. "Calum where even are we going?", Luke asked me. "Uh Niall said that we're all going to meet at his house and then we're going on the tour bus that they have", I informed everyone. "That's what we're doing Luke said turning back to Devyn."

"Ok", she said running off to Zona. "So Calum maybe we should hunt down a girl for you", Luke suggested. "Oh thank god cuz I'm so sick of cuddling with Ashton, all he does is talk about unicorns and rainbows and shit", I said chuckling. "Calum watch your fucking language", Ashton said. Everybody rolled their eyes at him since he always does that and doesn't realize it.
______
Hey guys Ik boring update but I promise it will get better!