24~4th of July

Fourth of July

Michaels POV

I was so glad that Luna agreed to be my girlfriend, if she didn't I would've had a jet black heart. Today is 4th of July the best time to see fireworks.

"And here comes Devyn and Arizona!", Luke said actin like its a photo shoot, I swear I think Luke's a girl sometimes. Sh don't tell him I said that.

"Luke we look ridiculous!", Devyn said looking down at her outfit. "Yeah, like what?", Arizona said giving a disgusted look at the outfit. "We'll deal with it", he replied.

They rolled their eyes at him and when he turned around they made faces we were all trying to stifle a laugh, since we didn't want Luke to know.

"You girls look so cute!", Luna said pinching the kids cheeks, they giggled and hugged her. We decided to keep this simple so we only invited girlfriends: Luke and I. We all walk out to the backyard to have a bbq and go swimming and lighting fireworks.

As everyone was busy Luna and I decided to talk. "So, do you want to tell them?", I asked her since they deserve to know. "You can tell them if you want I don't care", she said. I grabbed her hand and kissed it,"let's tell them together"

She smiled and agreed. "Hey I'm here! Sorry I'm late", Lana said rushed. "Mommy!!", Devyn yelled running to her and hugging her legs.

"Hey Luke", she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Guys we wanted to tell you guys something", I said picking Luna up off the ground. They all stopped what they were doing and gathered around. "Well what is it Mikey?", Ashton asked.

"Well we wanted to tell you", I started. "We're dating!", Luna said putting her hands up by her face. Everyone cheered and some said finally.

"That's great bro!", Calum said giving me those bro hugs, then Luke, then Ashton. Then the girls just gave me hugs. We all had a good time during the bbq and we all 'oohed and ahhed' from the fireworks. It was lit.
________
Sorry for the boring update but whatevs. Happy Fourth of July