8~ Girlfriends

Luke's POV

"Hello?"

"Hey babe!"

"Hey, Sophia!"

"So wanna hangout?"

"Sure, but do you mind coming over here, I want you to meet some people!"

"Of course!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

-end

That was Sophia my girlfriend, yep I have a girlfriend, she has blonde hair and the greenest eyes ever. She's perfect.
______________
Sophia's POV

I can't believe Luke Hemmings fell for that! I don't even like him! I have my own boyfriend, the only reason I'm dating him is so that I can steal some of his money, I know he's famous, and I'm going to travel the world, with my real boyfriend!

I put on a white crop top, more like a sports bra and some shorts, really short! I put my hair into a pony tail and caked my face up!

When I finally reached to Luke's house, I knocked on the door. Some little girl answered. "Daddy some tall girl is here!" The girl with brown hair answered. I heard Luke running to the door. "Hey Luke!" I said with a fake smile on my face. "Hey babe!" He said kissing me on the cheek. Yuck!

He brought me to the couch and the two girls sat across from us both staring at me, I hope these aren't really his kids. "So, this is Arizona and Devyn, girls this Sophia my girlfriend!" Luke said, while I gave a disgusted look at them. "Why are you dating my daddy?, Why are you wearing so much make-up?, no offense but you look like a clown, "Do you even like my dad?" They all bombarded me with questions.

"Girls! That's enough!" Luke said. "Let's watch a movie" he said. "Yay, movie!" The girls said laying and cuddling by Luke. "Lukey, where am I supposed to sit?!?" I said while pouting, because I know it works.

"Girls, why don't you go upstairs?" Luke asked trying to get them to leave nicely. Pathetic, if it were me I would pull them by their hair and push them harshly in their room, that would make them not want to come down!

"But we want to spend time with you!" They whined. "We can spend time later, I promise" Luke said and the girls went upstairs.
________________
Arizonas POV

"Let's go see what Michaels doing, I know he'll let us hangout with him!" I said to Devyn. "Ok" she said. We opened the door without knocking and we saw Michael and some girl making out. We screamed, which caused them to pull apart from each other and we ran out to Dev's room, since that room was the closest!
____________
Courtney's POV (Michaels gf)

I can't believe that happened! That's so embarrassing! "I'll be right back!" I said to Michael. I don't even know why I'm dating Michael, he's so annoying and all he wants to do is play video games, when we could go shopping! I entered one of the rooms and seen both of them when I walked in some other girl walked in. "Listen up you brats!" The one girl said. "You don't like the girls either?" I asked her. "Nope!" "Cool me either!" "My names Sophia" "Courtney". "This should be fun" I said. "Stop getting in between of our relationships, or we will make your life horrible!" Sophia said me agreeing. "I thought you guys would play dolls and be nice with us!" One of them said. "Well we don't want to play dolls or be nice to you!" I said. "Luke! Their being mean!" The brown haired girl said. "Shut up! I said slapping her. The blonde haired girl escaped the room and tried to go down stairs but Sophia tripped her and pulled her back in the room, both crying.

"Shut up" we both said trying to get them to be quiet. They finally stopped crying. "Don't tell me what to do!" The blonde haired girl said shoving me. I pushed her back and she fell on the floor. We trashed who's ever room and broke everything.

"What's going on up here?!?" Luke said. Sophia and I pretended to cry. "We were just checking up on the girls and they called us rude names and they started throwing stuff at us" I said crying. "Yeah we thought we had it all under control, but we didn't want the girls to get in trouble!" Sophia said.

"GIRLS! PICK THIS UP AND APOLOGIZE! AFTER THAT GO TO BED!" Luke yelled furious.

"But we did-" the brown haired girl tried to say. "DO WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO, NO EXCUSES!" He yelled again. The girls started crying and did what he asked them to do. The girls apologized, but not really meaning it.

"I think you girls should leave" Luke said. "Yeah, of course we understand." "I'll talk to ou tomorrow, bye babe!" Sophia said to Luke. "Bye" he said. When we got outside we smirked and high-fived each other.

What a beautiful friendship.

____________________
Also no hate to anybody named Sophia or Courtney.