12~The Talk

Devyn's POV

"Guess who's phone I got?", Zona asked. "Who's", I asked back.

"Calum's", she said smirking.

"No way!", I ran to her and grabbed the phone sitting back on my bed her beside me.

"Let's look through his text messages", Ari suggested. I nodded and pressed the message bubble. I pressed the first name which said Brit.

Hey babe -Brit.

Hey -Calum.

I was wondering if I could do something with you -Brit.

Like what? -Calum.

We were interrupted by Calum and I quickly put the phone under my butt. "Girls have you seen my phone?", Calum asked. "No!", we both said at the same time.

Calum looked at us weirdly and was about to close the door. "By the way, whose Brit?", I asked. "Where is it?", he said in my room again, I shrugged. He came closer to us and started tickling us. We laughed until our sides hurt and he got his phone. "You guys went through my messages?!?", he exclaimed. We nodded and ran out of the room to get food.

As we were running I fell into a soft chest and fell on my butt.

"Hey watch it", it was Luke.

"Sorry", I mumbled.

"Yeah, well you better" he walked away and I turned around facing his back.

"What's your problem, your being such a crabby pants and your using it on us when we didn't do anything and your band mates don't seem to appreciate it either!", I yelled, he stopped walking and then continued walking.

"Come on let's just get some food", said Zona eagerly. "Not hungry anymore", I said going back to my room and taking a nap.

After a few hours I woke up and looked at my clock 5:12. I rolled on my other side and seen Luke sitting on the edge of my bed, with his elbows on his knees, hands clasped together, while looking deep in thought.

He looked up at me not saying a word, neither had I. Until after a few minutes he spoke up,"Meet me downstairs with Ari", then stood up and left.

I grabbed Ari and we made our way downstairs.

"Look girls, we're sorry about everything and we didn't mean for this to happen", Michael started. "Why are you guys acting like this?", Ari asked. "Well remember those girls that we made a plan?", we nodded letting them continue. "Well, when they said that they didn't like us anyways and only wanted our money and fame, we felt upset because what if that's all girls think about when they date us", Michael said gloomily. "We just want to have a normal relationship, but we feel like we won't since every girl out there just wants to use us", Luke said.

"Well we love you and not just because your famous, but everything you've guys done for us", I said while we walked up to hug them.

"Are we all good?", Ashton asked peeking his head out the kitchen entrance. We all nodded and Calum came in and we decided to watch a movie.
_________
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated recently but hope you guys liked it especially the pic and comment for any ideas I could use thanks!