36~The Truth and The Lies

Arzalyea's POV

Have you ever felt so in love with someone that it made your heart hurt? Or when they touch you, you feel like you were electrically shocked?  Or when he whispers by your ear and neck and it sends shivers down your spine?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA SIKE!!! I don't have feelings for Luke. Not even a little!! Y'all thought!!!

(A/N: Comment if you were fooled😂😂)

I've never liked him and this isn't even supposed to get him and the band famous. It's supposed to make me famous.

"So did it work?", the voice on the other end of the call said.

"Yes, he's definitely falling for me, it only would've been perfect if I had the same feeling, and I've getting popular which is great since that's what the goal was",I told the voice.

"Well don't!", he hissed into the phone.

"I'm not so calm down!", I hissed back.

"You have one job don't screw it up!", he said angrily.

"I'm not and I won't god!", I said angrily hanging up the phone.

"Your just doing this for popularity?", one of those girls said, but I just call them thing 1 and thing 2.

"Of course not! I......love your dad", I hesitantly said almost barfing when I said the word love.

"Yes, you are and we're telling!", the one with blonde hair said.

"LUKE!", they both yelled. I hurried up and kneeled down to cover both of their mouths.

"You will not say anything or I'll make sure they don't ever see you again!", I said with a glare.

They widened their eyes and nodded quickly. I smirked satisfied that they obeyed.

"What! What happened?!", Luke yelled opening the door.

"Oh nothing!", I rushed removing my hands quickly, standing up and putting my hands behind my back so he didn't suspect anything.

"Devyn accidentally stubbed her toe", I replied with a quick explanation.

"No, I- Ow-mmmf", she tried to say something but I subtly stepped my foot on her toes and put my hand on her mouth so it would sound like whimpers and make the lie so much more believable.

Then I removed my hand quickly pretending to be sad for thing 2 but I honestly don't care.

(A/N: just so u know thing 1-Zona thing 2-Devyn.)

"But she's okay now, she was crying a little bit I calmed her down, right?", I said looking down and giving Devyn a glare saying 'you better go with it or something bad will happen'.

She got the message and nodded her head and even added a fake smile.

"All better", she said with the biggest, most fake smile. I smiled up at Luke and nodded.

"Aww look at you being all mom like, you would be a great mom", he said walking over to me and kissing my cheek and giving me a hug.

I smirked to myself satisfied that he believed me.

"You okay Zona?", he asked ruffling her hair.

She nodded and mumbled,"I guess."

He didn't pay attention to it and gave me one last big smile before closing the door.

Luke Hemmings is the most dumbest person I know.
_______________________
Hey guys wassup!! I hate Arzaylea!! Stupid bitch (in the chapter...well and also real life😂😂). I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and comment below of what you think of Arzaylea👇.

Thoughts on Arzaylea?🤔

Or any other characters.

Ashton?

Michael?

Calum?

Luke?

Arizona?

Luna?

Devyn?