17~WHAT?!??

Arizona's POV

"Devyn, monkey bars!", I yelled running over to them, Devyn following. We were at the park with our dads and Luna.

"Let's have a contest to see who can stay on the longest!", Devyn replied excitedly. I nodded and tried to hold on, we ended up both loosing.

I started running over to the slide, but tripped on a big chunk of a wood chip and landed on my arm, and then Devyn fell on top of me since she was right behind me. I started crying, while Devyn got off of me to help me up. "Michael!", Luna yelled while running over to me and calling Michael over. Soon all the boys came and they crowded around.

"What happened?!?", Luke asked frantically, while Michael picked me up.

"Devyn and I were running and I fell on my arm, and Devyn fell on top of me", I said through tears. All of a sudden we heard a thump and everyone turned around to see an unconscious Devyn. I started crying again.

-hospital

Michaels POV

As we were waiting for what was going on we all sat in the plastic chairs, Luna comforting me. I know it's not a big deal, but still I love those girls and I would die if anything happened to them.

"Mikey, they're going to be ok, just relax", Luna said rubbing her hand on my arm, I nodded, but not really did what she told me.

"Can Mr. Hemmings and Mr. Clifford come up, please", Dr. Peters said. Finally. "What's going on?", I asked walking up to him.

"Ok, there's nothing bad, but Arizona has a broken arm, but it's only little and Devyn passed out from the impact when she landed on Arizona", the doctor explained.

"So, do you guys want to keep them here?", Dr. Peters asked. "Uh, I don't should we?", I questioned. "Well it's up to you sir, you her father", he replied. "Yeah, but we're both her dads", I explained putting my finger between Luke, the guys and I.

"Oh, I didn't know you guys were like that", the doctor said. "What?, no we adopted them", I quickly explain feeling the heat rush to my cheeks and Luke's.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at the papers. "Well that's weird because it says that this is Arizona Clifford and Devyn Hemmings."

At what I just heard mine and Luke's jaw dropped. "How?", I asked looking at Luke.

"Um, I'll just leave you guys alone", he said walking away, but I stopped him. "Could you tell us who the mom is?", I asked. He nodded and said,"Stacie Castle", he said.

"Oh shit", Luke said. "What?", I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "I remember her, she was my date to the prom and we had sex, so then a couple weeks later, she told me she was pregnant and didn't want to keep the baby, but I begged her to keep it, and then she told me she killed the baby, she never told me she gave it up for adoption or possibly kept her", Luke said pacing back and forth running his hands through his hair.

"Wait if we both fucked with the same girl that means that this are our daughters, and that also means that they are half sisters, not actual sisters", I said pointing out the facts.

"Well we have to tell them", he said. I nodded even though this was going to be hard.
_________
Dun dun dun!! Man what? Ok so if your confused Devyn and Arizona's mom was a major whore and in the beginning when their dad was beating them that was just some guy whose trying to get some so yeah. Stacie (their mom) fucked with Michael and Luke and boom! Popped out a baby. Damn, 2/4 when I can't even get 1. Comment and vote please.