41~The Girls are Missing

Luna's POV

"Shit!", I yelled freaking out and running back to the main room of the bus.

"Whoa it looks like you seen a ghost", Luke said chuckling.

"More like 'it looks like I haven't seen the two girls!'", I said raising my voice still freaking out.

"Wait what?", he asked worry in his voice.

"The girls aren't there!", I shouted making it simple for them to understand.

"Did you try calling them?", Ashton asked standing up.

"Phones have been here", Calum said walking back in the room with two phones in his hands.

"Fuck!", Luke mumbled pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What's wrong?", Arzaylea asked walking in. Ugh.

"The girls are missing", Michael said.

"Oh no! What are we going to do?", she asked.

Do you really think she cares? If you said no your right. She said that with fake concern. Everyone could tell besides Luke. Damn him!

"We have to go back!", Luke yelled telling the bus driver to turn around.

"Luke you know we can't, they're gonna say no because we have performances to do", Ashton said sadly.

"I don't care we're cancelling everything until the girls are back here with us!", he shouted it looked like his veins were going to pop out.

"Turn the bus around!", he said basically screaming.

The bus started turning around going back to find the girls.

"Hello?", Luke asked into his phone after he heard it ringing.

"Oh my god! Devyn!", Luke said relief in his voice.

We all looked at him as he was talking to Devyn on the phone.

"Ok ok, just calm down stay where you are and stay with your sister, we're on our way right now, and go inside so your safe", Luke said calming them down.

"I don't but we'll be there as soon as we can"

"Ok bye, I love you girls too", he said hanging up.

"Oh god! That was them, they said they went back to the bus and it was gone so that's how they got lost", Luke said taking in a few deep breaths.

"Yea but how?", Ashton asked Luke.

"I don't know, but they will be getting a long lecture from me when we find them", Luke said serious.

A couple hours later*

"Luke!", Devyn yelled running up to Luke.

"Oh my gosh, you girls don't know how worried I was", he said sternly.

"We didn't mean it", Devyn said looking down.

"What matters is that they're here with us right now", I said as I hugged Devyn and picked her up.

"Oh wow, you guys are getting so big!" I said with humor in my voice so that they don't take it seriously, they started giggling.

We took the girls back to the bus where they showered and we decided to let them sleep since it's been a long day and we will talk to them tomorrow. Which is also Thanksgiving.

The next morning*

"It's Thanksgiving! It's Thanksgiving! It's Thanksgiving!", the girls started singing once they woke up. I groaned wanting to sleep, but with them yelling so loud it's really hard.

I looked over at Michael and seen him snoring away. I rolled my eyes knowing that he can get a good amount sleep better than I can.

I got dressed and went out there to see Ashton on his phone and the girls watching sponge bob. I sat down on the small ass couch moving my leg so that it hits Ashton's leg. He looked up at me from looking at his phone.

"What happened to Bryana?", I asked him.

"Oh she's coming for Thanksgiving later and she'll be touring with us for the rest of the tour", he smiled really big.

"Aww I'm so happy for you Ashton! But please don't make a lot of noise! I need sleep!", I said laying some rules.

He started blushing and looked down at his phone playing with it. I started laughing loudly from his face.

"Girls we need to talk", Luke said as he came and sat down in front of them.

"Why did you girls leave the bus when we were out?", Luke asked.

"We're sorry Luke, we didn't mean to! We just wanted to go on an adventure", Zona said apologizing.

"Never sneak out again or something worse will happen to you, do you understand?", Luke asked.

They nodded looking down at their hands.

"Ok now give me a hug", he smiled stretching his arms wide and wrapping his arms around the girls.

"So what are we doing?", Devyn asked once they broke away from the hug.

"Let's just have a chill day and watch movies", Luke shrugged. We all nodded and just watched cartoons and movies until Michael and Calum both woke up and joined us.

"Hey it's almost 6 what are we having for Thanksgiving?", I asked pausing the movie.

"It should be here in a few more minutes", Calum said looking at his watch as a knock came from the bus door.

"There it is", he said getting up. He came back in the room with Chinese take out.

We all quickly grabbed what we could and sat back down where we were sitting before.

"Before we eat I would like to say what I am thankful for", Ashton said.

"I am thankful for music and you guys", he said holding his glass of water up while standing up.

He sat back down so I decided to stand up.

"I'm thankful for all of you guys especially my two favorite girls!", I smiled at them while holding my cup up.

"I'm thankful for guitars and hair dye", Michael said, we all laughed.

"I'm thankful for you guys, penguins, and my beautiful girlfriend", Luke said missing Arzaylea on the lips. Yuck.

"I'm thankful for my family, Luke, and I guess you guys", she said I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm thankful for puppies, and family which are you guys if you didn't know and my other family too!", Calum said.

"I'm thankful to have a family, music, and food", zona said.

"I'm thankful for food!! And you guys too!", Devyn said.

After that we all dug into our food still watching movies, to be specific, Disney.
____________________
Hey guys! Wassup! So I meant to update during Thanksgiving but I was too lazy! I'm pretty sure some do you guys can relate! So I hope you guys enjoyed it! Remember to comment your thoughts I love responding! Vote if you thought this was good! Share if your friends would like this or whoever! And I'll see you guys next Monday and I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!