15~Someone Special

Michaels POV

•A few years later

It's been three years and the girls are already nine time goes by fast.

"Michael!, come on push us!!", Arizona says pumping her legs on the swing. I stood up from the park bench and went over to push them. As I was pushing them on the swings something was pulling on my pants. It was a little boy.

"Can you help me find my mommy?", the boy asked. I bent down to the boy, making me eye level.

"Of course, what does she look like?"

"Dustin get back over here!", a female voice exclaimed. I turned around and seen this magnificent female to ever walk on earth.

She picked up the boy,"I'm so sorry"

"Uh sir?", she snapped her finger in my face, which shook me out of my day dream.

"Oh sorry, is he your son?", I asked disappointed since she could have a husband.

"Oh, no this is my cousin that I'm watching for today"

"Oh, well my names Michael", I replied nervously putting my hand out, hoping she doesn't see the shakiness.

"Luna"

Wow, even her name is mesmerizing.

"Marry me?", I blurted out fast.

"What?", she asked confused, thank god she notice that I said that.

"Uh...I said wanna hangout?", I stuttered.

"Oh, sure, when?", she smiled.

"Tomorrow?", I asked rubbing my neck.

"Ok, text me sometime", she replied giving me her number. I smirked and nodded back, watching her walk away.

"Wow", I turned around almost forgetting that the girls were here.

"If she did hear you say that, I wonder what she would've done", Devyn said stifling a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go home"I said taking the girls hand in mine.
___________________
Looks like Michael might actually someone special in his life comment and vote please!