31~ Never Knew Condiments Could Be a Name

Skipping the tour...

Michael's POV

We're finally back home and we're all pretty tired. "Ugh I'm exhausted", Ashton said dropping his duffel bag on the floor. "Yea tell me about it", Luke said rolling his eyes while carrying a sleeping Devyn. Luna was carrying Zona while I carried out stuff. I went over to Luna and grabbed her hand pulling her behind me.

"Michael where are you taking me?", she asked but I didn't respond since I was too tired. But I just kept dragging her to our room. "I need to put Zona in her room first", she said knowing where we were headed to now. "No I'm too tired", I whined not letting go of her hand. "Well then go in the room while I take Zona to her room", she responded. "Ok but I'll try and keep your spot warm if you know what I mean", I said smirking and winking. But it probably looked like I was very drunk.

Few hours later*

When I woke up I could hear voices from downstairs. "What's going on?", I said my voice coming out raspy while I wiped my tired eyes. "Ashton wants to get a dog", like said shaking his head. "We're getting a dog?", Devyn asked excited running over to the living room with Zona behind her. "No, but Ashton wants one", Calum says. "Cmon why can't we have a dog?", Ashton asked pouting. "Because we already have you!", Luke said. Everyone stared laughing except Ashton.

"What's that supposed to mean?", he asked frowning. "It means that you're hyper all the time!", Luke exclaimed. "Am not!", he said jumping up from his seat. "I mean have you seen the way you act in public", Luke chuckled

"So, I like to have fun", Ashton said crossing his arms over his chest. Luke sighed running his hand through his hair. "If we were to get a dog-", at the sound of that Ashton's eyes turned really big and wide. "I said if we get a dog you have to take care of it", Luke said putting emphasis on if. "What!", Ashton said. "I'll help!", Calum said jumping up raising his hand up really high with a huge smile on his face.

"Fine I guess we're getting a dog, lets go Michael", Luke said grabbing the keys. "Can we come?", Ashton asked. "No, it's a surprise", Luke said before shutting the door. "So we're actually getting a dog", I said putting my seat belt on. "Hell no", Luke said chuckling. I looked at him confused,"But you told Ashton we're getting a dog", I said with my eyebrows lowered.

"We are", he said looking at the road. "I am so confused", I said sitting back in my seat just enjoying the ride.

Once we got home we were excited to see their reactions. "This is gonna be great", I said excitedly. "I know", Luke said smiling really big. We opened the door and hid the dog behind our backs so that they can't see him.

"Did you get a dog! Did you get a dog!", Ashton, Calum, Zona, and Devyn all said as they came crowding us at the door. "Wait you guys actually got a dog?", Lana asked. Luke and I looked at each other then back to them. "You could say that", I said smirking. "What do you mean!", Devyn said putting her little hands on both sides of her head.

"We mean this", Luke said putting the "dog" in front of everyone. "What the fuck is that?", Calum asked with a disgusted look pointing his finger at our dog. "Calum!", we all yelled looking at him for using the f word.

"Sorry", he said putting his hands in surrender. "But like is this for real our dog?", he asked for confirmation. Luke and I nodded our heads. "What is it made out of?", Luna asked. "Plastic", Luke said. "And he needs a name", I said.

"I say we name him ketchup!", Ashton said excitedly. "Ketchup?", Lana asked Ashton. "Yea, why not it fits him perfectly", he said pointing to the dog with his hand.

"Ketchup it is! Since no one else can think of a name", I said. "Yay!", Ashton shouted running up to ketchup and petting.

"Who knew a condiment could be a name for a dog?"