39~Out on an Adventure

Luna's POV

Luke and Arzaylea have been staying out of my way which is great. I don't need this in my life. Every time I enter a room that Arzaylea is in she quickly walks out and goes to a different room and for Luke he just pretends I'm not there. Which is fine by me as long as he doesn't look at me or talk to me.

"Hey Luke I need to take care of some stuff", Arzaylea said coming back in the room. Yea "stuff."

"Ok, when will you be back?", Luke asked kissing her quickly. "I don't know it's a long way so maybe tomorrow", she shrugged. He nodded and watched her leave. Honestly does he even love her? Like how does she not see her horrible, bitchy personality. A blind person could see it. (No offense to people that are)

"Do you even love her?", Mikey asked. I looked over at him smiling, he completely read my mind. This is why I love Mikey. Wait did I just say love? No I can love him well actually I can we've been dating for around four years. Wow I just realized we never said 'I love you' to each other.

"What do you mean do I love her? Of course I love her, are you crazy?", Luke asked giving a questioning look. "Just asking bro, it just amazes me how you can be with someone like that", Michael said. "I'll admit I didn't like her in the beginning, but then we got really close and I've grown feelings for her", he admitted showing emotion.

"Yea feelings for her vagina", I mumbled and coughed. Luke glared at me,"I thought we weren't talking to each other"

"We aren't you started it", I said. "No, I commented back on what you said", he said.

"Well I didn't directly tell you I just said it out loud for other people in the room to hear me, your not the only person, Luke"

"Now there was me directing it to you", I smiled knowing I won.

"Hey guys we can just stop fighting I don't like to see my two best friends fighting", Ashton said looking awkward. "Plus I thought we could all hangout and go to dinner", Ashton added. That means we could possibly all get Luke back to his original self.

------Dinner time----

It was now almost time to go to the restaurant I was getting ready in the bathroom and Michael went in the other bathroom. I decided to wear something simple some black skinny jeans with a white tank and my flannel. As I was doing my hair I asked the guys if Zona and Devyn were getting ready, but everyone was too busy to check or answer me. I sighed and walked to their room still trying to out my hair in a nice ponytail.

I went in their room finishing my hair and seen them sleeping. Aww they looked so cute. Since they were sleeping I decided to let them keep sleeping.

I went in the living room and seen Calum and Ashton ready. "Are the girls getting ready?", Calum asked looking up from his phone. I plopped down on the couch next to him and shook my head. "They were sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up", I replied.

They both nodded and went back to their phones, while I waited for Mikey.

"Hey babe, you look beautiful", he said kissing my cheek. "Michael this ain't even a nice outfit, I wear this almost everyday", I said pointing to my outfit. "And yet you always look cute", he smiled. I returned the smile and squished his cheeks. "Your so cute!", I replied in a baby's voice, kissing his lips. He chuckled when we pulled away which made my smile bigger.