11

I've been waiting for days. Just waiting. Sometimes I go talk to the other Gems and Steven, but I still mainly just sit around and wait. It's been about two weeks since Pearl left and I really want her back, I can't wait any longer.

Suddenly her gem starts glowing. It floats up and goes through a bunch of forms that look a little like Pearl until it finally lands on this one. I like it, she looks as amazing as ever.

"Ah, hello Y/N!" She says. "How long was I gone?"

I kiss her. "Two weeks, glad to have you back!"

"Two weeks, huh? That's reasonable."

"Not to me. It felt like an eternity, I missed you so much"

"What do we do now?"

"Let's dance, Pearl"

I put on music. Its a slow song, so I teach Pearl how to slow dance. I put our hand in the correct places and we start dancing. Pearl trips a lot in the beginning, but eventually she gets the hang of it.

I spin her and then the song stops. It changes to a quicker song, so I dance to that.

"Come on Pearl, dance!"

"What? I've never danced like that before!"

"Just dance! Move! Jump! Spin!"

"I don't-" I cut off her sentence by grabbing her hand and starting to dance with her. We dance like that until it gets to a slower song. I grab her and kiss her passionately at the end of the song. She kisses back. We start making out. I never thought Pearl was that kind of Gem, but I guess we have been a couple for a while now. I pull away and hug her.

"You are the only thing I could ever love, Pearl" I say.

"Why did you have to say it?"

"Because you need to know"