Three

"I am upset." Luke mumbled as he swung open the door to his bedroom.

He headed straight to his desk chair, flopping himself down on it as Calum and Ashton entered the doom after him. In a swift movement, Calum tossed him the Lifesaver popsicle he had gotten from the freezer, which instantly made Luke snort. Calum knew him well enough to know popsicles always made Luke feel better.

"Don't worry, mate." Ashton shrugged, unzipping his school bag and taking his iPad from inside. The three were ready to log onto Twitter and wait for Michael to announce the tour dates. "He'll probably follow you again tonight."

Luke muttered something under his breath that his friends couldn't quite catch, but neither of them gave too much thought to it as they started getting comfortable on Luke's bed. The three of them spent so much time together, scrolling through their Twitter accounts, that their positions were pretty much set. Luke was always at his desk on his iMac, Calum was always laying on Luke's bed with his laptop on his lap and Ashton was always curled up by Calum's feet with his knees to his chest and his back leaning against the wall.

"What time is it now?" Calum questioned as he untied his shoes, taking them off before getting his laptop from his bag.

"Quarter past four." Luke sighed, unwrapping his popsicle before sticking it in his mouth. The three boys remained quiet as they logged onto Twitter, Calum putting on one of Michael's songs. The three of them listened in silence, appreciating Michael's voice.

"We need to get the detention work done." Ashton groaned, his eyes still glued to his screen. "Will we still have time to get it done tonight?"

Luke removed the popsicle from his mouth with a loud pop, swirling around in his chair to look at his best friends. "You guys can sleep over tonight and we'll do it after Michael announces the dates."

Both boys nodded, returning to their screens before Calum gasped loudly. "Holy shit!"

"What?!" Ashton and Luke exclaimed in unison, snapping their heads to look at the Kiwi.

"Michael!" He yelled, tapping his laptop screen furiously. "What the fuck is this, there are pictures of him and some random model out together."

"What?" Luke shrieked, putting his popsicle back in his mouth as he opened his one trustworthy update account, scrolling through their tweets to find the pictures.

And surely, there they were. Michael and some girl walking out of a bar together. Luke was trying not to freak, he was trying his hardest to tell himself that it meant nothing, really. They weren't holding hands, they weren't even that close to each other. Maybe they were just friends. Maybe it was nothing serious.

"I am upset again, wow." Luke whined, sucking harshly on his popsicle.

"Wow, calm down mate, you're sucking on that like you'd suck on a dick." Ashton chuckled, causing Luke to roll his eyes and Calum to burst out into a fit of giggles.

"I'm practicing." Luke grumbled, bobbing his head up and down in a joking way. Both Ashton and Calum cringed slightly, not liking the visual of what Luke would look like sucking a dick. Calum quickly took his phone out, snapping a picture of Luke and sending it to Twitter.

@caluminthehood: good afternoon here's a picture of luke practicing for when he sucks michael's dick

@irwinator: @caluminthehood don't forget to mention luke swallows

@LukeLikesBands: @irwinator @caluminthehood y'all are dicks

@caluminthehood: @LukeLikesBands @irwinator yet ur still the one that sucks....dick.

@LukeLikesBands: can all of u homophobes get out my mentions

@LukeLikesBands: some boys like boys, get over it

@LukeLikesBands: focus on more important things other than gay ppl and michael going out with models

@LukeLikesBands: like the fact his australian tour will be announced in like 3 hours ???? fuck me

The three boys scrolled through their own Twitters, occasionally reading out funny tweets or making certain remarks about pictures of Michael or some stupid tweet. This was their life 90% of the time, it was what they always did together and it was what they loved doing. The good thing about their friendship was that they all understood, they all enjoyed themselves sitting together and just doing nothing. That was the best kind of friendship: doing nothing together and still have a good time, still appreciate each other's company.

When the clock struck ten to seven, Luke was starting to get nervous. Even though Michael had unfollowed him, he knew it'd be a sucker and buy tickets to see him. He knew he'd still drive around the city in hopes of meeting him. He knew he'd do anything to meet Michael and get a cute picture. But his Twitter followers were pissing him off. And he wanted to piss them off back.

@MichaelClifford: AUSTRALIA! Ten minutes to go!!!😍 Can't wait to see your faces again.

@LukeLikesBands: @MichaelClifford lol no

@LukeLikesBands: kinda cute how michael thinks i'll be getting tickets to see him after unfollowing me

@LukeLikesBands: bitch u thought

@MichaelClifford: @LukeLikesBands :(

@LukeLikesBands: @MichaelClifford follow me back and i'll get tickets

@LukeLikeBands: @MichaelClifford you forgot the nose by the way: :-(

@MichaelClifford: @LukeLikesBands Buy tickets and I'll follow you back ":-----)"

@LukeLikesBands: @MichaelClifford try harder

@LukeLikesBands: #michaeltryharder

"Dude," Calum snorted. "My entire timeline is tweeting that hashtag now."

"Good." Luke smirked as he refreshed Michael's account to get the link with the dates. "Maybe he'll see it and follow me back."

@MichaelClifford: #shutupluke #utryharder