Eighteen

important a/n at the end :-)

If Luke had known what kind of drama he'd have to face on that particular morning, he wouldn't even have woken up. Although that wouldn't have been an option with all the yelling and commotion in his hotel room. Calum was crying and Ashton was screaming. Both of them were slamming fists and throwing things and waking up to that was confusing the blond. He sat up in bed, not sure if he was dreaming or if his two best friends were really going at it with each other. He was tired and confused; all he really wanted was another few hours of sleep, but clearly, that was the last thing he was going to get.

"Guys," Luke sighed, rubbing his temples as Ashton groaned loudly, tugging at the roots of his hair as he yelled something at the Kiwi. "Oi!" Luke shouted over them, getting the two boys to shut up and turn around to look at him.

"Oh, you're up." Ashton said blankly, tone coming down by several octaves. The blond narrowed his eyes, running his fingers through his hair as his eyes flickered over to Calum, hating the tear stains running down his chubby cheeks. He was quick to wipe the running tears, eyes shying away from Luke as he saw how intensely the blond was looking at him.

"Well, obviously." The blond rolled his eyes, turning to Ashton again who was as red as ever with his hair sticking all over the place. "Now will you two tell me what the hell is going on?"

The two boys looked at each other, Calum letting out a long sigh as he shook his head, clearly drained from everything that had led them to that point. He plopped himself down on the bed, covering his eyes with his hands. Ashton waited for him to speak up, but Calum never did. He scoffed, turning to Luke and crossing his arms over his chest. "Calum's all wound up over the fact that I don't want to come out to everyone."

Luke turned over to Calum, seeing the Kiwi look up at the curly haired blond with his mouth hanging open and eyes open wide. He slammed his fists down on the mattress, jolting up from the bed as he rushed over to Ashton, anger flashing in his eyes. He had been very forward as he approached his boyfriend, but he would never touch Ashton in a violent or angry way. He just stood really close, looking up at him with a large frown.

"Stop putting words into my mouth!" Calum exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. "I never said that!" He turned over to Luke, giving the blond a pleading look as he pointed at himself. "Luke, you know I would never do that! I'd never force anyone out of the closet, he's twisting all of this and he just won't listen to me! Please make him listen to me."

"You told me I should be more open about us. What the fuck is that supposed to mean if not 'I want you to come out to everyone?' Huh?" Ashton pushed further, leaning in so his face was levelled with Calum.

"Stop talking to me like that!" Calum cried. "Stop treating me like shit over nothing!" He wiped the hot tears that had started to fall again. "Stop making me feel small just because I asked you to be more affectionate towards me. What I meant about you being open about us was taking cute pictures, holding my hand, kissing me. Don't say I'm forcing you to out yourself because I'm not! We'd hold hands even if we weren't dating, I know this isn't that much of a big deal to you, so why are you making it into a big deal now? The closer we get to each other the less affection you show towards me and it's hurting, Ashton. You're hurting me." 

"I'm hurting you because you're getting clingy?" Ashton scoffed, shaking his head. "Calum, get real. Things are different. Holding your hand as my boyfriend isn't the same as holding your hand as my friend and you know it. I've done nothing but kiss the ground you walk on for the past week and all you want is more. If all you're going to do is be demanding all the time, then I want out."

"Ashton!" Luke exclaimed in disbelief, giving his friend a look of horrification. He honestly could not believe the boy had said that to his crying boyfriend, who had just openly admitted Ashton was hurting him. Ashton was the reason for his tears and it seemed like all Ashton wanted to do was add to that.

"What?" He turned over to the blond, clenching his jaw.

"You know what? I'm heading out." Luke shook his head. "I'm gonna go explore Brisbane and I don't want to hear another word from both of you until you're settled. I want no more screaming and no more tears. Sit down, talk and come to an agreement. If I come back and you're both like this, I swear to God I'm flying back to Sydney and I'm not talking to you guys anymore. Don't ruin your relationship and our friendship over something so stupid." 

He quickly got dressed, pulling on a pair of joggers and a hoodie before slipping on his shoes. Luke quickly headed into the bathroom, taking his time only to brush his teeth. Not even bothering with his hair, Luke simply threw his hood over his head, making sure he had his phone and key in his pocket before he headed towards the door.

"Sort your shit out before your shit sorts you." Luke said firmly before frowning. "If that even makes sense."

He slammed the door shut, walking towards the elevator and pulling out his phone. Logging onto Twitter and checking his trusting update accounts, he could see the drama was only just starting.

@LukeLikesBands: is today international problematic couples' day or something?!

@LukeLikesBands: fucking hell. too much drama for my tiny soul.

@LukeLikesBands: today will be a long ass day

~~~

i'm pretty sure this won't work out bc no one will really want to take part, buT

i was thinking of something we could all do together, for stalker squad. i see plenty of authors doing one shot contests and whatnot for bonus chapters and that kind of thing, but honestly, i don't want to do that. i want  everyone to get involved in the story itself and write chapters for the actual story, so, what i thought was:

my stories are your stories. they're our stories. so why not have everyone pitch into stalker squad and have everyone write a chapter for it? sort of like a one-shot contest, but not really a contest because there won't be a winner. everyone will have a chapter and everyone can take part! now, because writing a story can get messy when there's more than one author, what i thought we could do is rewrite stalker squad, but... in michael's pov! so we all know where the story is heading, we all know the main plot and we can all follow with it! but the fun is that in these chapters where we have luke calum and ash interact, we'll get to see "deleted scenes" of michael's life! we'll get to be creative and come up with a bunch of stuff together!!

i don't know if anyone will want to take part in this, but it would be so fun if you guys wanted to... like it would be something different, something to get everyone involved and be creative together. i don't know. this will probably be ignored, but i just thought that maybe if you guys were interested, it could be something good. and don't say "oh, i'm shit at writing" because honestly, you're most likely not and even if you aren't the best at it, it doesn't matter! this is just something to do for fun and to get everyone involved in two things we all love a lot: muke and fan fiction. 

anyways, that's it lol. it's probably a dumb idea but anyways. if you think it's dumb just pretend like i never suggested it omg