Twenty Three

Luke hadn't left his bed in three days. He was exhausted, and even the thought of going out and doing something made him groan and stuff his head under the pillow. He hadn't been on Twitter that much, meaning his mentions had died down and so had rumours about him and Michael. The red haired singer hadn't mentioned Luke in his tweets and Luke was only online to tweet Calum or Ashton or retweet some random crap onto his own profile. He was enjoying spending time alone and doing absolutely nothing.

A knock on his door made him groan yet again, covering up his half naked body as the door creaked open, Calum's head popping in. He smiled widely, swinging the door open and letting himself in as Ashton walked in behind him. Luke hadn't seen the two of them since they got back from their trip, and he would admit it that he missed the two like never before. But they were now a couple and Luke understood that they needed their own time; as long as they came back to him after a while. Which they had done.

Calum didn't even hesitate to plop himself down on Luke's bed, pushing the blond aside so that Ashton could fit in there too. They ignored the formality of saying hellos, lying quietly together in bed for a while before Calum decided to speak. Luke hadn't done so yet, so he knew Luke hadn't been on Twitter recently.

"Have you checked your phone recently?" Calum asked, turning around so he was facing the blond. Luke set out a sigh, shaking his head as he let his eyes flutter closed again. "Well, you should."

The blond opened his eyes again, giving Calum a side glance before reaching for his phone that was sitting underneath his pillow. As it lit up, he could see all the messages from Calum himself, telling Luke he was coming over with big news. It didn't even click in Luke's mind what the news could be as the blond unlocked his phone and went onto Twitter. His mentions were slower than usual, but there were still tweets coming, asking the blond where he was and what he was doing. He had never really thought that his absence was that remarkable, but he was slightly glad it was. He gasped loudly, finally seeing the tweet he knew Calum wanted him to see.

@Smallzy: Congrats @caluminthehood! Hope you enjoy the ARIAs with our very own @MichaelClifford!! Check your email for details.🎉

"No fucking way!" Luke grinned, turning to see Calum smirking at him. "Holy shit, that's so cool, Cal."

"I know." Calum nodded, turning over to see Ashton already smiling at him fondly. "I'm not going, though."

"What?"

"We're celebrating our one month of being together." Ashton pitched in, pressing his lips to Calum's temple. "We've already spoken to Smallzy."

"What the hell?" Luke chuckled, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "Are they going to choose someone else to go, then?"

"They already have."

"Oh my God, who?"

"You."

"Stop." Luke gulped down nervously, seeing Calum and Ash both grin at him.

"We emailed them and pulled some strings. You're going to the ARIAs, Lukey." Calum squeaked, poking Luke's side.

"With Michael fucking Clifford." Ashton smirked.

@LukeLikesBands: sorry i haven't been active

@LukeLikesBands: i have the best friends in the whole wide world

@LukeLikesBands: i can't

@MichaelClifford: ARIAs this weekend!!! 😎

@MichaelClifford: Just got told who's coming with me to the ARIAs. Wasn't very pleased because now we all know who will look better on the red carpet pics.

@MichaelClifford: Now I've got to up my game.

@MichaelClifford: Thanks, @LukeLikesBands. For my sake, please come looking like a hobo. Can't wait to see you there!

~~~

I'm hoping to get this finished before christmas but idk. my writing hasn't been good these past few days so eh.