Twelve

"Hello?" Luke groaned, bringing the phone to his ear as he lazily sat up in bed.

"Lukey?" He heard his mum say with a sigh. "Are you still asleep? I thought you were going looking for Michael today?"

The blond rubbed the sleep from his eyes, glancing at the bed in the other end of the room to see Calum and Ashton wrapped together as they slept. He couldn't help but smile, seeing the two of them so close to each other again. He didn't know when Ashton had gotten back from his long walk, or when Calum had left Luke alone on the bed, but that was the first time Luke felt good about waking up alone. Because that meant things were okay between his two best mates.

"Mum, it's six in the morning." He chuckled, checking the time to see it was indeed, only six in the morning. "I'm three hours behind you, remember?"

"Oh." Luke could picture her frowning, hand travelling up to cover her mouth as she let out a small laugh. "I'm sorry baby, I completely forgot."

"All good." Luke shook his head, eyes focusing on the slight parting in the curtains that allowed a few rays of sun to seep into the room. "You got me up for breakfast, at least."

"Good." Liz nodded, even though her son could not see her. "I'm gonna let you get on with your stuff then. Don't forget to keep me posted on what you're doing every so often, okay? Be safe, baby."

"I will, mum." Luke huffed playfully. "Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

@LukeLikesBands: when ur mum calls you at 6am and asks why you're not out stalking michael yet lol

@LukeLikesBands: mum, timezones.

@LukeLikesBands: I LOVE LOVE, BTW

@LukeLikesBands: @MichaelClifford good morning mr handsome

@MichaelClifford: HELLO PERTH. I WOKE UP THINKING THERE WOULD BE PEOPLE DOWNSTAIRS HOPING TO MEET ME. THERE WERE NONE. GOODBYE PERTH.

@MichaelClifford: Nah, just kidding. There were a few of you and you were all very nice and very pretty.

@MichaelClifford: Shoutout to Niamh for getting me a pizza necklace. Yes, a necklace that holds a slice of pizza. You have captured my heart.

@LukeLikesBands: whAT THE FUCK MICHAEL MET PEOPLE THIS MORNIGN FLJI 

@LukeLikesBands: @MichaelClifford whY DID TOU NKO TELL ME EARLIER YOU WERE GOING TO MEET PEOPLE I WOULD'VE BEEN THE R E

@LukeLikesBands: fuck my life i have to wake calum and ashton now but they look so cute and cuddly when they sleep send help :c

@MichaelClifford: I miss you. :(

"Guys." Luke sighed as he got out of bed, walking towards his two best friends and shaking them awake. "Seriously, wake up. Michael's already out meeting fans, please get up."

"No." Calum grumbled, digging his face deeper into Ashton. "Leave us alone."

"We're gonna miss breakfast, seriously, come on." The blond groaned, shaking them harder. "Guys, please."

"Five more minutes." Ashton wrapped his arms tighter around Calum, head resting on top of the Kiwi's. Luke could feel his heart was about to burst because of the cuteness, but at the same time, he was desperate to get out of that hotel room and finally actually meet Michael.

"You guys suck." Luke grumbled. "I'm going without you."

"Enjoy." Calum chuckled, planting a kiss on Ashton's chest, knowing that would piss Luke off even more.

@LukeLikesBands: my best friends suck.

@LukeLikesBands: i hope they choke on their own spit

@LukeLikesBands: guess who's gonna have to go michael stalking alone?

@MichaelClifford: @LukeLikesBands We'll take a bunch of selfies, eat lots of food and make those friends very jealous.

@MichaelClifford: @LukeLikesBands You can buy me lunch.

@LukeLikesBands: @MichaelClifford are you kidding me do you know how much money i spent on concert tickets+plane tickets+car rental+hotel? if only, you're buying me lunch.

@MichaelClifford: @LukeLikesBands Deal.

@LukeLikesBands: @MichaelClifford follow me back, for fucks sake. you stalk me all the time anyways.

@MichaelClifford: @LukeLikesBands Guess who's not getting lunch anymore?

@LukeLikesBands: ffs.

~~~

i woke up missing 5sos today.