Chapter 8.

AN: Hey, So, I just want to make sure you all know, that because this is a fan fiction, I'm changing up the story. It doesn't go along with the series, it's different. So, don't yell at me, for changing plot lines, or details.! <3

                                                                               Ron's P.O.V

Alice grabs the front of my shirt and presses her lips against mine. I just stare wide-eyed at her, but my insides start to melt and I turn into mush. I literally cannot breathe.

When she pulls away, I look at her with utter shock.

"Bloody hell," I tremble, feeling light-headed.

Alice brings her fingertips to her lips, gazing off into space. I swallow the lump in the back of my throat. Did I really just kiss Alice Rhowen, the most beautiful girl at Hogwarts? ... Did I really just kiss Alice Rhowen, Draco's girlfriend?

She turns to say something, but instead, she hurries inside, shutting the door quickly behind her.

I get off the railing and lean over the side, feeling like I'm going to vomit everywhere. That didn't happen, did it? It's just my imagination... I slap myself across the face, but nothing...

I open the big balcony doors and go back into the Dining Hall. The party is just starting to wind down. I keep my eyes to the floor as I walk pass the Slytherin group. I get shoved from a few, but I just ignore them. Please, please, don't let Draco find me.

"Ron! Where were you?" Hermione comes to my side, as well as Harry. "You missed it! Alice and her brother, Aaron, got in a fight in front of everyone!" She tells me. The mention of Alice's name makes me nearly faint.

"All because Draco and Alice are engaged and Aaron freaked out," Harry adds with excitement.

"Engaged?" I ask, nearly shouting.

No, no, no, no! Not only did I kiss Draco's girlfriend. No, I kissed his fiance. I feel my face turning green.

"I know. It's strange that they're already talking marriage," Harry comments.

"Ron, are you alright? You look like you're going to be sick," Hermione puts her hand on my shoulder.

"No, I think I better go to bed," I say, quickening my pace to the doors.

"Night, Hermione," Harry says, sticking to my side.

Luckily, Hermione doesn't follow us to Gryffindor's chamber. She's so nosey, most of the time. I don't say a single word as we make our way to the boy's dormitory.

"Ron, what's up with you?" Harry asks, concerned.

We enter our room and I'm relieved to see no one else in the room. I flop down onto my bunk, with my face down into the pillow. My life is over. I'm dead.

"I'm going to die a slow and painful death," I whine.

"What are you talking about? I'm sure it's just a stomach ache," Harry laughs, sitting down on his bunk, besides mine.

"No. Something happened tonight... Something... bad." I admit.

Harry narrows his eyes, suspicious.

"What happened?" He asks, lowering his voice.

"I," I start, but my voice cracks off, "I kissed Alice," I whisper.

Harry jumps up, and slams his head against the top bunk.