Chapter 13

Marissa's POV

I look at Alec, I just stare at him for a solid minute and I knew what my answer was going to be. "Alec, I love you so much.  I couldn't imagine being without you. Of course I would love to be your girlfriend, bu-" Before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed me and spun me around so fast I swore the world would never stop spinning. "But Alec, I don't want to be a vampire yet. I want to be human for a little bit longer. In a few weeks, yes, but I want to enjoy being human a bit longer." 

After saying this, I could see Alec's face drop. I felt so bad but I could feel something, something begging me to stay human for a bit longer. 

"Marissa, I don't care if you stay human forever. As long as you're mine, nothing matters. Is there anything specific you want to do while you're still human?"

"I want to go back to Forks. I want to see the place where this wild journey started. I want to see the wolves before they hate me and spend sometime just getting to know them better. Do you think that Aro would let you come?" As soon as I invited him I could see him happier. He didn't realize that I wanted to be with him while I was still human.

"I'm sure I could convince him. Now let's go tell your new family. They'll be excited to have you."

And with that me and Alec walked out hand in hand, ready to take on the world.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long. It's so hard for me to come up with something to write.

But here's her answer. I know it's short. The problem is that I don't like the way I write. But a lot of you  guys do so I thought I'd give it  a quick shot.

Comment any suggestions you guys have for when she goes to Forks.

Thanks