Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Marissa POV

All of us, the Cullen and Jacob, were sitting in the dinning room, waiting for the Volturi to arrive. "Guys I will go and tell the pack about the situation we are having" Jake said as he put down Renesmee from his lap and went outside. After a minute or two Jacob came in following Alec, Jane, Felix, and the three leaders, Aro, Caius, and Marcus. "Well hello dear Carlisle so we meet again" Aro spoke in the same soft feather like voice he used in the movie.

"Aro may I ask what brings you to our house?" Carlisle asked.
"Well Carlisle we fond out that another human know about us" Caius explained in his usual cold voice.
"We will have you know that, Marissa knew about us before she can here." Edward tried to explain.
"To verify" Aro exclaimed as he reached out for Edwards hand. His face took the same expression as Alice's face when she was having a vision.

"Well it seems that we are fictional" Aro declared as he removed his hand from

Edward. "Now you know Aro that there hasn't been any crime here" Jasper protested.
"Agreed, but it doesn't mean a rule has been broken does it?" Aro said it more like a statement than a question. "Well Marissa you already seem to know our punishment every crime so I don't think we should waste time explaining except for the fact that the Cullen's may be excused for the fact they did not tell you." Aro said and turned toward Alec, and Felix, they just nodded and started walking toward me. I then realized what they were about to do with me.

I felt a hand in my back and right then and I felt sparks of electricity go down my spine. I turned around to see Alec's hand on my shoulder. Felix who was standing next to Alec, grabbed my throat and slowly moved his other hand toward my head in a fist, my death blow. I closed my eyes, and got ready for death, making sure Edward heard me thank him and his family for everything they have done, when I heard Alec yell "Stop" I opened my eyes to see Alec standing in front of Aro with his hand in his hand. A moment later Aro lets goes of Alec hand with an incredible surprise in his face. "Aro are you serious" Edward asked Aro, reading both his mind. Aro nodded and went into a deep thought.

After a brief minute of Edward and Aro's mind conversion, Rosalie got tired and screamed "Could anyone bother to tell us what is going on?" in an annoyed voice.
"Rose it seems Aro wants us to go live with them in Volturi, and I think we should take it" Edward said surprising every one in the room except Alice who supported Edward's decision because she of course knew what was going to happen,
"Guys Edward is right. We should take a leave from Forks for several different reasons and one of them being, Humans are starting to notice our age doesn't change."

"Well than it seems we are moving." Carlisle stated which finally made Jacob speak for the first time since the Volturi arrival, when he said "Wait what about me? Can I come because I won't be able to live without my Nessie?"
"Jacob we are sorry but we you can't come, but I will allow you visit her 4 times every month." Aro said than he turned towards the rest of the family and said "We will leave to hunt and when we comeback you will be ready to go" And with that the Volturi left.

Alec POV

As I ran toward the dark side of forks to looking for my meal, I kept on thinking about Marissa, about her silky yet beautiful, light chocolate hair, and the way it flows down her back. Her warm green eyes filled with fright yet with a glimpse of hope and courage. I thought of the way I felt the electricity went through my body when I touched her. The pain my heart felt when Felix almost killed her. I also thought about the hilarious look on Aro's face when he found out Marissa was my mate. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't notice my sister, come up behind me. "Alec what happen that you had to stop Felix from killing Marissa" She asked me when I finally noticed her.
"Seriously Alec why did you stop me from killing Marissa". Felix interrogated as he can up next to me.
"Felix, Jane, Marissa is my soul mate" I explained, than I took off launching for my pray.

Seth POV

We were all sitting in Sam's dinning room, the usual was happening, Emily was making us meal, Sam was in the kitchen helping Em and the rest of the pack was teasing me about Marissa. A movement later Sam got a call from Jacob, to which he went outside to recieve. Sam came in a moment later, warning us all that the Volturi were going to be in town. We now sat silent, all waiting for Jacob to arrive and fill us in about what's going to happen. I hope Marissa is alright.

Marissa's POV

So we were going to Volturi, man, me and Alice are going to have so much fun shopping! I've always wanted to go there, I mean yeah, we are going to live with the 'evil vampires' but who cares, if Edward and Alice think it's alright, then it's alright. And I get to live with Alec! When we touched, wow, I felt those sparks all over. I think I might have found my mate! Over in the corner Edward smirks that sideways smirk that Bella always loved in the books. Yup, makes sense. But I have to leave Seth, but I guess that's alright, it's not like me and Seth have even hung out before so it's okay, I'll survive, I could survive anything with Alec. What if he turns me into a vampire, that would be so cool. But what if he does I could for sure never go home, even if I did I would have to hide from my parents and that would be useless. I guess I should help pack everything. When I went towards my closet Alice immediately runs in yelling not to pack any clothes except the ones I'm going to wear after we get there, three outfits tops, I saluted her and kept packing.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I know it's a short chapter but we are already done the next chapter and we will start working on the one after that soon! Promise!
Comment what you think! It would be appreciated!
Qotd: What do you think is going to happen next?