Chapter 30; Demon Vs. Devil Slayer

~Demon Vs Devil Slayer~

Song; Attack

~Thank you to everyone out there that leave comments and votes! They mean so much to me! Enjoy~

With a wave of Gray's hand the Ice Make bullets stopped abruptly. E.N.D slowly rose from his crouched position to fix an eye onto the Ice Mage. The Great Demon Lord was startled to say the least when his opponent suddenly ripped off his tattered shirt. "Is this a new tactic?" E.N.D pondered quietly to himself.

The Demon snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Gray raise his arm against his chest. Curiousness morphed the Demon's features as Gray's forearm began to give off an icy blue glow. Strange black markings outlined in blue appeared on Gray's skin.

E

E.N.D squinted a crimson and black eye at Gray Fullbuster in surprise. "Oh..." E.N.D tilted his head up to sniff the air and he released a low laugh. "A Devil Slayer." The great Demon Lord dropped his horned head, a savage smirk curling his lips. "It must be my lucky day."

Gray's eyes narrowed dangerously. "Oi," he called out icily. "You still in there Flame Brain?" E.N.D raised an eyebrow. "What a waste of words."

The Ice Devil Slayer kept his voice low and forceful as he called out to his rival once more. "If you're still there, you better give me a sign." Frost started to mist in the air around Gray's hands. "Right-" the frost became hard and took form. Suddenly there was a bow in Gray's hands with the ice arrow already cocked and aimed at E.N.D's smirking face. "Now."

E.N.D brought his hands behind his back and locked his fingers together below his wings. "There is no one in here besides I." A roll of the Demon's eyes showed his irritation. "Why must you Fairies keep asking the same old questions? I do not understand." He shook his head in exasperation. E.N.D looked to Gray with emotionless eyes. "The one who you wish for is gone."

Gray let his arrow fly.

The light purple arrow zoomed through the air with blinding speed. The accuracy was perfect and nothing stood in the weapon's way as it came for its target. The tip of the arrow reflected in the Demon's eye before he smacked the arrow away. It shattered into thousands of pieces of ice. What once was deadly was now rendered useless in a single second.

As the ice rained down around E.N.D, Gray leaped through his broken creation and brought down his fist. With bored eyes the Demon Lord caught the Devil Slayer's fist with his clawed hand. 

Gray's other fist smashed into E.N.D's face.

The Demon snarled and threw his enemy away. Gray flipped through the air and landed in a crouch. Blood dripped from his busted knuckles, the skin there had been shredded. E.N.D titled his head and touched his cheek. A rumbling growl vibrated through his chest when some of his scales chipped and broke off.