Chapter 27; Dragon Vs the Underworld King

Dragon Vs
the Underworld King

Song; I Will Not Bow

Please tell me your feels in the comments everyone!

With an earth shattering roar Natsu shot forward and jabbed his elbow into Mard Geer's stomach. The blow broke the sound barrier and Mard Geer was sent spinning through the air. Natsu rocketed forward and ran underneath Mard Geer's air borne body. He leaped up and slammed his fist into the Demon Lord's face. Mard Geer's face snapped up and then he was falling to the ground once more.

Natsu's image was reflected in Mard Geer's eyes as he suddenly appeared above the Demon Lord. With a growl Natsu slammed his blazing hand into Mard Geer's face and smashed his enemy into the ground. A small crater was the result of the powerful attack.

Natsu flipped them around so his back was to the earth. He proceeded to wrap his arm around the Demon's throat and tug down. Mard Geer choked and he kicked and clawed at Natsu's arm around his neck. The Demon Lord's ears were filled with the Dragon's growls as he tightened his hold.

Mard Geer couldn't breath! His lungs were beginning to ache and protest about the lack of air. With a snarl Mard Geer lifted his arm and cracked his elbow into Natsu's ribs. The Dragon Slayer groaned at the pain and his grip loosened. The Demon took that small opening to flip them back around.

Mard Geer brought up his leg between himself and Natsu, and kicked his enemy away. Natsu flipped in the air and came back with a spinning kick. The heel of his foot knocked into Mard Geer's temple, succeeding in sending the Demon skidding back across the ground.

Mard Geer turned his head and spit blood. He leaped back through the air and with a wave of his arms, vines shot out of the ground, and came racing towards Natsu.

The Dragon Slayer growled and jumped back just as a vine cut into the ground where he had been standing only seconds ago. Natsu dodged a second vine by ducking to the side lowly as it flashed by his chest. The third vine managed to clip him in the leg as he backflipped away.

All three vines filled with deadly sharp thorns out for his blood, swayed gently in the air, zeroing in on their target. Natsu stood balanced on his hands as he watched the cursed vines upside down. Then they attacked all at once. They came streaking down for him at breakneck speed.

With a yell Natsu spun on his hands and lit his legs on fire. As the vines came closer and closer to him, Natsu poured his Magic into his legs, and let the fire explode outwards. The fire flew forth and attacked the Demon Lord's vines. The green vegetation jerked through the air and accidentally rammed into each other as they tried to get rid of the flames eating away at them.

Soon smoke took them over and they began to slow and die. Mard Geer's lips pulled back from his teeth in annoyance as he watched this happen. He could not understand it. Nothing and nobody had ever stopped his Curse. Something moved within the smoke that masked his vines.

Natsu Dragneel came running out of the smoke. His feet pounded against the vines that had fallen victim to his flames. Natsu shot upward, twisted in the air, and opened his mouth overflowing with flames.

"Fire Dragons;..."

Mard Geer's eyes widened and he tried blocking by bringing up his arms-