The Carnivore Princess and the Demonic Dragon

Hello, it's been a while.

Sorry, you all thought I was most likely dead and long gone.

Not the case.

I'm alive.

I'm sorry I left for so long but I was reading your messages and I felt awful for leaving for so long.

Long story short, I've come back to finish up this book once and for all.

I'm sorry I was gone for so long but I have...faded away from FT. It no longer interest me and I've found better things. Also, I'm a junior in high school, which is taking up plenty of my time.

Also, I'm trying to write my own, original book with my own characters.

FT will always be here with me. How could it not? It made me laugh and cry. Made me happy.

I am so very sorry I have left you all for so long but I SWEAR I will try my best to come back and finish this book.

I love you all.

Thank you,

BooksAreAnotherLife~

🔥

The Carnivore Princess and the Demonic Dragon

Song; Hello by Evanescence

E.N.D's expression remained blank as he stared down at Lucy, wings beating against the wind, sending a cool draft down that flowed through her golden spun hair. The change within her was something shocking and all consuming. Her heart had grown black and decayed.

What had made her this way? What had taken all of her light and sniffed it out completely without hesitation? What could have made her forget about her love that was currently boiling with shock and heartbreak over her words?

How could she...throw it all away so easily?

All those memories? All that laughter? All those tender moments that they had shared that made them...happy in a time of crippling sorrow?

E.N.D was almost sick with all these thoughts and feelings that were not his own. He could feel it. A tightness in his chest that felt like claws tearing at his heart and withering soul. There was a name to this feeling. He knew. He knew it. Had heard it before. Had caused it before.

Heartbreak.

"What magic did you use?"

The demon wanted to know. Needed to know. Or perhaps he didn't. He didn't need to know but his lesser self did. Yearned to know. Maybe there was a cure. Some way to get his beloved Luce back before whatever was inside of her killed the last of who she was.

Hope.

Disgusting.

It was eating E.N.D up inside. That curiosity that unfurled within and consumed him until he could barely think of anything else besides this.