Chapter 23; Dragons Vs Demons Vs Fairies

~Dragons Vs Demons Vs Fairies~

Song; Failure

~Thank you all for the votes! I love to read comments from everyone telling how they felt and what's on their mind about these chapters. It makes me so happy and gives me more courage to write when I hear from you all~

Wendy was the first one to land a solid hit on her enemy. She had rocketed forward by kicking off the ground using her legs. The young Slayer shot forward through the air like a fired bullet and slammed her fist into her enemy's surprised face.

Wendy's much larger opponent had been blown back by her hit and she raced after him to deliver more blows

Wendy's much larger opponent had been blown back by her hit and she raced after him to deliver more blows. Just as she caught up to him, his extra limbs shot out, and wrapped themselves around her wrists. Wendy choked out a cry of pain when the Demon slammed her into the ground.

Wendy's sensitive ears could hear the bones in her arms and wrists beginning to snap and crack. The Sky Dragon Slayer struggled in a vain attempt to get free. But it was no use.
Ezel was much too heavy and he was crushing her. Soon her lungs would collapse and then her heart would fail.

Frustrated tears pooled in her pale pink eyes as her and her family's enemy leaned toward her. He opened up his maw as he growled. "Ya may be small," saliva dripped onto Wendy's face. "But I'm sure ya will taste plenty good~"

🔥🌟

With a shriek MiraJane shot forward through the air and dived bombed out of the night sky. Mira slammed her shoulder into Sayla who skidded back across the ground. The golden horned Demon swept her arms to her chest and then outwards as she summoned her Curse that consisted of books. Mira brought up her arms as the leather bound books knocked into her.

Using her tail she swatted and battered them away and flew higher in the sky. Sayla frowned up at her and kicked off the ground to meet her Fairy Tail enemy in the air. They clashed together in the dark sky. The white haired Mage clawed and swiped at the Demon who blocked the lethal attacks by blocking with her Cursed books. Neither of them let up until a large book slammed into Mira's head, bringing her smashing into the ground in a shower of dust and grit.

🔥🌟

To the left of Mira and Sayla was Laxus and his team. The Lightning Dragon Slayer stood with his arms crossed over his chest as he concentrated on hitting his target with his element. The yellow deadly light struck the ground again and again as it tried to blow apart Tempester. Except the lion like Demon was too fast. He invaded each attack that Laxus dealt out like he knew exactly where the attack would come from.

That's where the Thunder God Tribe came in. Freed unsheathed his sliver sword and lunged forward. Bixlow cackled as he called upon his babies who zipped around his head before rushing toward the enemy. Evergreen threw out her hands and little bolts of green light went forth.