Chapter 2: "You did what!"

Natalie's POV

After grabbing a much needed shower, and throwing on some blue sports shorts with a matching top. I was sitting on the couch chatting with my mother and brother.

"So loser when are you gonna be able to play me in some tennis," Keith smirked.

"Ready to lose so soon?" I challenged.

"Ha Ha," he laughed, "I'm not gonna lose I'm gonna kick your a-". He was cutoff by mom.

"Keith Michael Chambers," she warned, "That sentence better end in butt."

"It was," he lied, "Anyway you ready to lose?"

"Pssh," I giggled,"I'm ready to kick some...Booty."

"That's my girl," my mom smirked. Keith and I grabbed some rackets out of gym, and walked outside to our tennis court. Our mom grabbed us a bag of tennis balls from the garage, and gave them to us.

"Alright lets do this," Keith yelled, and served the ball at me. Luckily I was able to return it, and hit hard. It went back and fourth for a bit before Keith hit it out.

"Nooo," he groaned.

"15 to zero," mom hollered, from her chair on the patio,"Or 15-love."

Keith and I played 3 matches of tennis. Sadly I only won the first one.

"I'm the winner," Keith chanted. He's been doing this for 10 minutes, and I'm getting pretty annoyed.As we walked onto the patio I took a tennis ball and threw it at the back of Keith's head.

"Really," he frowned, and took a drink of mom's lemonade.

"I was drinking that," mom frowned.

"Sorry mama," Keith apologized, and rubbed the back of his head. I poured myself a glass of lemonade, which was taken out of my hand by Keith. "Thanks sis," he smirked, and sat in one of the patio chairs.

"You're welcome," I mumbled, and poured another glass of lemonade. I sat down in the chair next to Keith, and took a sip of my lemonade.

"So how was col-" mom was cutoff by dad walking out back.

"Dad!" I shouted, and hugged him. However, I felt rejected when he didn't hug me back. I pulled away, and looked at him. He had tears in his eyes, and he looked at me with guilt.

"What's wrong dad?" Keith asked.

"I-I'm so sorry Natalie," he sobbed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I-I sold you," he chocked.

"You did what!" I shouted.

_____________________________

Sorry about the cliff hanger.

Tell me what you thought about the chapter?

Please Comment & Vote