Chapter 4: New Home

Natalie's POV

I wasn't sure what to say, I was speechless. This guy is really Hot. His jawline was flawless, and his build was muscular. Is this Carter?

"A-are you Carter?" I asked

"That would be me," he smirked. Well...this might not be as bad as I thought. "What's in the box?" he asked. I looked down at the present, and shrugged. It was at this moment that I realized that the car was in motion, and we had left my house.

"I-I don't know," I replied, "I'm suppose to open it later." Carter chuckled, then moved to sit next to me.

"While we're on good terms let me tell you the rules," he began.

"Rules?" I asked.

"Yes, rules, " he replied, "Rule #1, don't flirt with other guys. Rule #2 don't irritate me. Rule #3 you don't leave unless you ask me for permission. Rule #4 if you disrespect me there will be consequences. And last but not least, Rule #5. Do what I tell you to do."

"What kind of rules are those?" I frowned.

"Those are the rules you're gonna follow," he replied.

"But those rules are stupid," I argued, "Last time I checked I was a free woman." Carters jaw clenched, and his eyes darkened.

"Last time I checked I owned you," he growled.

"That doesn't mean a dam thing," I argued, "Just because you bought me doesn't mean I have to do what you say."

Carter grabbed me roughly, and pulled me close. I can feel my shoulders bruising already.

"Listen here you little b!tch," he growled, "You're going to do what I say or I'll kill you in the most painful way I can think of. Got it."

I nodded, and he let go of me. I rubbed my shoulders, and scooted closer to the door. What a bipolar jackas*. Remember dads rules, stay on Carter's good side.

After about a 15 minute car ride of silence, we pulled up to this huge house. And when I say huge I mean this place was a Mansion!! It was bigger then my house.

"Welcome to your new home Natalie," Carter whispered in my ear. I stepped out of the car, and looked at the house.

"Wow," I gaped, "This house is huge."

"That's what hard work will get you sweetheart," Carter smirks, and motions for me to follow him. With my present in hand I follow him into the house.

When I walked into the house, I stopped in my tracks. It's as beautiful inside as it is outside.

"You know for a gang leader you have fine taste," I gaped, and look at the chandelier on the ceiling.

"I can't take all the credit," Carter sighs,"I only designed our bedroom, my mother did the rest."

"Ohhh," I paused,"Wait a minute....Did you say our bedroom?"

"Yeah our bedroom," he clarified,"As in you and me."

"I don't even know you," I argued.

"Aaand," he groaned.

"And I'm not going to sleep in the same bed as you," I snapped. Carter growled then shoved me up against the nearest wall.

"Listen here cupcake," he growled, "You're going to do what I say or I'm going to put a bullet in your head....Your choice." 

Stay on his good side Natalie. Oh who am I kidding, Keith was right. This guy does not have a good side.

"Looks like we're going to be roomies," I whispered, and he smirked at me. Carter turned away then started walking up the stairs. I stayed put and wondered if I should follow him or not. He turned around, and looked at me. Man his eyes are gorgeous. They're a blueish gray, and they're absolutely stunning. Why do the hot ones have to be jerks?

"Follow me if you want to see our bedroom," he chimed, and continued up the stairs. I followed him up the stairs, and stared at the present in my hands.

I wonder what it is?

____________________________
The house above is Carter's house.

How'd you like the chapter?

Please Comment and Vote.