Chapter 26: "I'm hungry"

5 Months Later

Natalie's POV

Everything has been pretty calm for the past 5 months. There haven't been any threats, and there really hasn't been any problems. Cole had warned the entire gang about his brother Clark. However, Clark hasn't done anything to the gang at all. At least not yet.

As for the whole baby situation, everything is going great. The baby is due December 24, and right now it's mid August. Actually, Carter and I just got back from the doctor. The baby is healthy, and we could've known the gender but we wanted it to be a surprise. I hope it's a girl, but a boy will do just fine too.

When Carter and I told the gang about are baby they congratulated us. However, when we told my parents and my brother I was pregnant, they were happy for us, but Keith punched Carter in the face.....Yeah he wasn't to happy, but after awhile he got over it. We weren't able to tell Carter's parents because....well...they're going through a tough time. Thomas and Dana were very excited, and Dana gave me a few of her baby books.

Carter has also put me on house arrest, and won't let me do anything. He installed a panic room in our closet, and a bomb shelter underground outside. The doors have also been upgraded with new steel locks, and every window in the house is bullet proof. It's ridiculous .

"So how do you want to do names?"I asked, and looked at Carter. 

"What do you mean?" he asked, as we pulled into the driveway.

"Like should we come up with a list or," I trailed off. He helped me out of the car, and we walked up to the front door.

"How about," he thought,"If it's a boy I give him his first name, and you give him a middle name."

"And if it's a girl?" I asked, as we walked into the house.

"Then the same thing, but you give her the first name," he explained.

"Oh okay, I like that," I smiled.

"It's about freaking time," Kent sighed, and walked up to us,"We've got a little problem."

"What is it?" Carter asked. Kent was silent for a minute.

"Where are we going to put your baby?" he asked. Carter punched Kent, and I sighed in relief. He had me scared for a minute there.

"I hate you," Carter glared,"And we're putting the baby in the room next to our."

"Okay," Kent chuckled, and walked away.

"I'm hungry," I sighed, and sat down in the recliner.

"We just ate," Carter gaped.

"Well I'm still hungry," I sassed.

"What do you want?" Carter sighed.

"Pickles and cookie dough ice cream," I smiled. Carter nodded then disappear into the kitchen. I put my feet up on the couch, and waited for Carter to return.

As I waited for Carter, Cole walked in the front door. 

"Hi Cole," I smiled.

"Hello Natalie," he sighed, and walked upstairs. Finally, Carter came back with a jar of pickles, and a pint of cookie dough ice cream.

"You're the best," I smiled, and took the food.

"I know," he smirked. I started eating, and Carter gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked,"Want some?"

"Oh gross," Carter fake gagged, and sat on the opposite end of the couch. I rolled my eyes at him, and continued to eat. Soon I finished the entire pint of ice cream, and the jar of pickles.