Chapter 23: Back to St. Claries

Natalie's POV

I woke up to an empty bed....odd. Usually Carters a pain in the butt to get up. I checked my phone, and saw no messages or missed calls. However, it was 10: 46am. I walked downstairs in my tank top and sweatpants. Where is everyone?

I walked into the infirmary, and saw Kai playing Candy Crush on his tablet. I knocked on the door, then walked in.

"Hey Kai," I greeted.

"Morning Nat," he smiled.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"The girls are still sleeping,"he began,"And Kent, AJ, Carter, and Cole went to St. Clairs Asylum...again."

"Why?" I wondered.

"That's where Cole's sister Jane is," he replied.

"Oh," I replied.

Cole's POV

"Okay so we're in the room," Kent addressed,"But there's nobody here."

"She's over there," Carter chuckled, and pointed to a corner. Kent's eyes widened, and he looked at me.

"That's not creepy at all," Kent replied, sarcastically. I walked over to Jane, and touched her shoulder.

"Jane it's me," I greeted. She did nothing.

"Are you sure you got her to talk yesterday?" AJ asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"CoCo," Jane smiled,"Are the bad men gone?" All I heard was laughter from the guys.

"Yeah the bad men are gone Jane," I replied.

"Good," she replied, and stood up.

"CoCo," Kent laughed.

"Shut up," I growled.

"I'm glad you came back to see me," Jane smirked.

"Hey she doesn't seem crazy," AJ gaped.

"I was AJ, but not anymore," she explained.

"The why are you in here?" Kent asked.

"That's what we're here to find out," I answered,"Okay spill it Jane."

"Angelo Mancini," she sighed,"He ruined my life."

"Well he's dead now," Carter smirked.

"Let her finish the whole story," I groaned.

"As I was saying," she chuckled,"My husband, Mike, was in Angelo's gang, but Angelo did bad things. Mike didn't want any part of that, because well.....I was pregnant. Mike wanted out of Angelo's gang, but his only option was to leave in a body bag. Mike had this crazy idea of skipping town, and hiding off in Germany. Of course we tried to go through with it, but we got caught. I watched the love of my life die in front of me."

"Jane that's terrible," I sighed, and grabbed her hand.

"How did you end up in here?" AJ asked.

"The death of my husband left," she paused,"A mental scar I guess. I became a hazard to myself, and my baby."

"Where's your baby Jane?" I asked.

"I gave birth here, and they took her away. My beautiful baby girl," she cried,"She'll be 1 year old next week."

"When was she born?" Kent asked.

"April 26," she smiled,"At 6:09am."

"Did you get to name her?" I asked.