Chapter 7: Morning 1 in the Grayson House

Natalie's POV

I woke up all warm and cuddled up to a pillow I didn't want to get up.I'm just soo comfortable. I haven't open my eyes yet because, the sun is not my friend. As I snuggled further into the pillow, getting even more comfortable then before.

I hear the door open, and I sigh mentally knowing that Carter is coming to wake me up. Don't wake me up. Please don't wake me up.

"Aww," Kent chuckles,"You two make me sick! Now get up and make me some pancakes!"

"That's not how you wake them up," AJ yawned.

"You have to jump on them," Kai addressed.

"You're asking for death then," Cole added.

"Would you jackas*ses get out of my room,"Carter boomed. Wait a minute....Carter didn't get out of bed? Why did they say we were cute? Oh NO!

I opened my eyes, and I found myself cuddling Carter. I quickly moved away, and I fell off the bed.

"Well Natalie's up," Kent chuckled, "Now Carter get out of bed and make us food!!"

"No," Carter mumbled. I got up, and saw that Carter was hidden under a sea of black blankets.

"Jump on him," I encouraged. Carter peeked his eyes out, and squinted them at me.

"I see that you finally decide to get off of the floor klutz," he sassed. I glared at him, then huffed.

"If it means anything Natalie I give that fall a 10," Kent smiled. I rolled my eyes, and fixed my hair a bit.

"Okay I'm hungry," Cole sighed,"Kent jump on him."

"Why do I have to do it?" Kent asked.

"Because you were the first one in here," Kai noted.

"I'll do it with you," AJ stated.

"Alright," Kent cheered,"Let's do this." Kent and AJ took their stances on Carter's side of the bed.

"On three," I encouraged,"1,2..3!"

Kent and AJ jumped on Carter causing him to groan.

"You're all dead," Carter roared.

"Run!!" Kai yelled. We all dashed out of the bedroom, as an angry Carter charged after us.

"The beast has awakened," Kent yelled. We ran around the house before we decided to split up. I ended up hiding in one of the guest rooms downstairs. I locked the door, hoping that Carter wouldn't check in here.

I looked out the window, and saw Kai running away from Carter. However luck was on Kai's side because, Carter slipped and Kai ran back in the house. Carter hit the ground then angrily ran back inside.

I closed the curtains then slid down the wall. This is actually pretty fun, but I don't want to be the first person Carter finds. My attention was drawn to the door as someone tried to turn the handle.

I quickly hid in the closet, as someone came into the room. How? Please don't be Carter.

"Safe at last," Kent breathed. I hopped out of the closet, which scared the h*ll out of Kent. "Don't do that," he whisper yelled.

"Sorry," I whispered back, "What's happening out there?"

"Cole joined Carter," Kent sighed, "We're gonna die."

"Let's stay positive," I added.

"We're gonna die quickly," he fake sobbed. I giggled, and walked over to the window.