Chapter 2 - He'll Be in Town

I could barely keep my eyes open, I haven't get any sleep at all the night befor. I couldn't go to sleep withouth knowing the end of the first season, Murder House.

"WE'RE HOOME!" Sidney yelled from downstairs, I ignored it and kept watching.

"What are you doing?" she soon asked jumping on my bed,

"Why can't Violet just forgive Tate? I don't understand, this is bullshit" I said with a serious tone, she laughed.

"How is that even possible that you're already at the last episode?"

"I couldn't sleep without knowing. And now that I know how it ends, I hope season 2 will bring them happiness" I sighed.

"Oh, well. I don't know how to tell you this" she started, playing with her thumbs,

"What" I nervously asked,

"Every season is a different story. Different setting, plot and characters"

"You're not being serious, are you?" I asked in shock, "No Tate?"

"Nope. I mean, he will be in the serie as well, but he will play other characters. And, actually, in this next season he's a kind of main character" she smiled.

"Okay, let me find the link and I-"

"It's lunch time" she said cutting me off,

"Guess I have to pause it then" I sighed.

"I got you something today. Hope you like it" she smiled dropping a bag on my bed.

"What is it?" I asked,

"Open it and find out yourself" she chuckled.

I glanced at her, then down at the bag. I slowly opened it and smiled. A black shirt with a white sentence on it, "I'm dead, wanna hook up?". I widely smiled and chuckled a little.

"You like it?"

"I love it" I laughed wrapping my arms around her.

***

"So, Court, what did you do the whole morning?" my dad asked,

"Uhm, I cleaned up my room a little" I lied.

"Aaaand she's now obsessed with American Horror Story, I deserve an award for that" Sid happily said,

"I'm not obsessed" I laughed,

"Oh please" she looked at me with a sassy look.

"I bet you fell for Tate too. Why do all the girls fall for a psychopath?" Aaron said crossing his arms,

"That's not entirely true" I said as Sid soon laughed, "What"

"I've told you, you had to fall for him too"

"He's pretty handsome, I won't lie but-"

"You don't need to add a thing to that" she smirked, I laughed.

***

I dropped my body on my bed, grabbed my stereo remote and pushed the power button.

Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor starts playing.

This song has always had the power to make me feel happy and kinda beautiful, I had no idea of how that was possible to be honest but I just decided to accept it. I started singing along and dancing to it on my bed. Sidney soon entered the room, I quickly stopped and sit down like nothing before she entered had happened.

"I love this song" she laughed,

"Some parts are kinda gross though" I smiled.

"Like, which ones?" she asked sitting on my bed next to me.

"Well, let's see. It would fit me more if she wouldn't want a ring, or always being right even when she's wrong. And, I don't like the buy me what I want thing. That's rude" I sincerely said,

"You're too good" she chuckled laying down.

"No, it's kinda like she makes men think that we girls are all the same" I quietly said laying down next to her,

"Nah, it's not true. It's a personal song"

"Fair enough" I smiled.

"GIRLS! GIRLS!" Laura yelled running upstairs, we soon looked at each other in confusion.

"Guess who's gonna be at that comic fair on friday night?" she excitely said jumping as we walked in my room.

"Who" I asked,

"That guy you girls like. Evan something"

"OH MY GOD. EVAN PETERS?" Sidney yelled, my heart started racing.

"YES! THAT ONE!" Laura yelled back, "It's 20 dollars though, but he will sign you something and maybe take a pic with you"

"20 dollars?" I sceptically asked.

"20 dollars are like NOTHING!" Sid yelled,

"No, 20 dollars are 20 dollars" I firmly replied.

"20 dollars both of you" she smiled,

"Oh, it makes sense" I sighed of relief.

"So, it's 10 dollars per person?" Sid asked,

"No, it's 20 dollars per person but I talked to the girl of the comics stand and she said that since you're sisters it will count as one, and one of you will be there like a tutor"

"Oh" I said with a sad tone,

"Does the tutor can have all the things the one who pays do?" Sid asked with the same tone.

"I have no idea honey" Laura sweetly said with a weak smile.

"I'll be the tutor" I quickly said as Laura left the room,

"What, why?" Sid asked.

"You knew him way earlier than me. Till yesterday I didn't even know who he was" I sweetly said with a fake smile,

"I will make you do the same things he will do to me, I promise. And if that means breaking the rules, then I'll break it" she replied, I hugged her tight.

I didn't know why I wanna meet him anyway. I loved his characters, it's true, but he was basically a stranger to me, he's not his characters. He surely was a totally different person. He would look at us and forget about it 5 seconds later, when the following girl would ask him for a picture. We were just fans, just faceless people in a crowd of other faceless people.