Chapter 11 - Sunset Boulevard

"C'mon put your shoes on, I'm taking you to Hollywood" Evan suddenly said that afternoon, I stared up at him as he soon started chuckling and made me get up from the couch.

"Alright, alright" I laghed, running into his bedroom, looking for my shoes.

"Wait, will we share your bed?" I suddenly asked as I started to realize that was probably exactly what we had to do.

"Just put your shoes on and we're off for a walk, no need to worry about that now" he smiled, a breathtaking kind of smile. I almost felt like fanting but quickly hid it away.

When we were both finally ready, we walked out of his house and jumped in the car.

"I though we would've walked" I said in confusion,

"We will. I want you to see the Strip, it's pretty far if we start walking from here"

"I've walked Runyon, at least one third of it"

"I don't think so. It goes miles away, you've probably just walked in the first trail from the entrance, it's the shortest" he smirked, I instantly felt stupid and embarassed.

"Feeling any better?" he asked after a few minutes of silence, I looked up at him and nodded.

After about 20 minutes, Evan finally stopped the car and let us get off. My eyes soon started exploaring the crowded streets. I can't explain how I felt in that moment, but a fresh air of happiness crashed into me. I soon started smiling widely as I noticed that it was almost Sunset time. Even quietly took my hand and pulled me closer to him, I stared up at him blushing.

"It's pretty crowded at this time of the day, stay close. I don't want you to get lost" he sweetly said with a small smile, I nodded with a shy smile.

"Holy shit, Victoria's Secret!" I yelled in excitement as Evan brusted into laughter,

"Wanna walk in?" he asked with a small smirk.

"Uhm, no, it's fine" I lied. Wouldn't it be pretty weird walking in a Victoria's Secrets store with a guy I know since not more than a few months?

"Oh, c'mon. I won't embarass you I promise. I won't make it awkward" he smiled calmly, I sighed and nodded shyly.

We slowly walked in as soon my eyes layed desperatedly everywhere in the store. I just stood there for a while ipnotized, amazed. I quickly let go on Evan's hand and started wandering around the different shelfs, he quietly followed. A girl suddenly approched me with a big smile.

"Welcome to Victoria's Secret. Do you need me to size your boobs?" she asked, I stood there in embarassment, my facing turning different colors all at once.

"Uhm, no thank you, I know what my size is" I said in a suffocate whisper, Evan tried hard to hide his laugh, I stared at him.

"Are you sure? I can give you a sizer and your boyfriend here can size it for you" she said with a grin, I felt as red as a chili pepper, about to faint of embarassment in one moment or another.

"We're fine, thank you" Evan said with a smile as he sweetly pushed me away from her.

"See? I'm the last one in here that will make it awkward" he laughed in a whisper, I just looked away as I felt tears burning in my eyes.

"Hey" he sweetly said pulling me into a tight warm hug, I drowned my head into his chest and let out soft sobs.

"Let's get out of here, let's go riding horses" he smiled, wiping my tears away,

"Horses?" I asked, sniffling up with my nose, he nodded with a small grin.

***

"You owe me a kiss, don't you cheat" Evan laughed chasing after me as I started running faster,

"It wasn't a real bet" I yelled laughing.

"Ah, you won't get over it this easily you cheater. You said that if I was able to ride perfectly a horse you would've give me a kiss" he yelled back as he suddenly grabbed me in his arms.

"You cheated! You jog, don't you?" I asked laughing as he started tickling me,

"I don't" he smirked kissing my cheek, holding me from behind.

"I don't believe you" I teased, he smirked again and grinned at me,

"Okay, I'll give you a second chance. If I grab you again, you'll give me that kiss you promised me. Ready?" he asked, I nodded and started running as fast as I could.

After only 2 minutes I felt like passing out already. I've never really exercised a lot in the last 2 years, there have been also times when I felt chubby even though I only weigh 51kg. I quickly looked around me just to see that Evan was nowhere to be seen, he must've stopped for a drink or something. I finally stopped running with a smile on my face. It was pointless running from him, I wanted that kiss so bad. I just didn't wanna look desperate.

I suddenly felt warm arms around my waist, I shouted and brusted into laughter.

"Ah, I got you" Evan smirked, pulling me closer.

"I just looked around and you weren't here" I laughed,

"That's because I'm a cheetah" he smiled adorably, I laughed harder.

"You stopped" he smiled again,

"Well, maybe I wanted to"

"Oh, and why is that?" he asked seductively leaning in as he slowly pushed his lips on mine.

"Maybe I wanted that kiss" I grinned against his lips, he smirked and started kissing me slowly, once again.

"Come here, smile for the camera" he chuckled as we sat down on a cold rock bench, I held him tight and smiled against his chest. He kissed my forehead and took the pic with his phone, then looked down at me with a small smile and kissed my lips one more time.