Chapter 13 - Dating

"Court" Evan suddenly called softly, I glanced up at him.

"Can I take you out tonight?" he asked,

"You took me out at lunch too" I chuckled.

"No, yeah, I mean.. like a date"

I stared up at him for a while before answering. Why would Evan Peters want to date me? I wasn't famous, I didn't feel pretty and I lacked of self-estreem. He was so classy instead, goofy and smoking hot. I was used to crushes, I used to crush pretty easily but when I started feeling the sexual tension and attraction I've always felt hopeless, like I wasn't enough. I didn't feel sexy, not even beautiful, but, however, he seemed to like me anyway. And I didn't know why.

"Oh-oh. You're taking too long. Look, forget it, I'm sorry" he sighed,

"I would love to go out on a date with you, Evan Peters" I finally said with a small smile.

"You would?" he asked with a grin, I nodded.

The date was settled for 8pm. It was 6.30 and I was already panicking. What should I had to wear? Should I have to look classy or just formal? What shoes could I wear? I sighed loudly and took a deep breath. Evan left half an hour before, he said he had some things to fix and would've picked me up at 8. I slowly reached the wide bathroom and slipped into the shower box. I grabbed my phone and let it play, as hot water started pouring down my cold skin.

Cupid by Meghan Trainor started playing, I smiled and started dancing around carefully.

I walked out with my towel on, brushed my hair and blew dried it. I curled my tips a little and put my bra and underwear on. I grabbed the royal blue dress bought the day before and put it on. Raylee told me I looked good and, weirdly, I kinda started thinking the same. I put a little bit of black eyeliner around my eyes and red lipstick. I grabbed some black sleeves-only and put it on my sleeveless dress. I put on short grey socks and blue/grey classic vans.

I heard a ring by the door, I took another deep breath, reached it, and opened it. Evan was beautiful. He was wearing a black formal shirt, dark jeans and black nike air-force. His hair was now darker because of the filming of the new season of American Horror Story, Hotel. He looked almost angelic. I layed my eyes on his hands and noticed he was carrying some flowers, dark red roses, my favorites.

"Are you ready, princess?" he asked with a wide smile, "These are for you" he added, handing me the roses.

"How did you know?" I asked, trying to hold tears back inside.

"I'm a good observer, I know what my girl likes" he smiled proudly as I smiled and placed the roses in a vase made of glass in the middle of the kitchen table.

***

"Now close your eyes" he seriously said,

"What? Why?" I asked,

"Just close it, Miss I-question-everything" he laughed.

I closed my eyes as he took my hand and followed him. We climbed narrow stairs, laughing. He finally let go on my hand and hugged me from behind.

"You can open your eyes now" he whispered in my ear, I nodded and gasped as I opened it.

We were standing in a beautiful room, a kind of restaurant I suppose. It was full of old styled couches and pillows, lighting candles on the tables and a good smell of delicious food. I felt Evan's grip holding me tighter as I suddenly smiled and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I soon turned and faced him.

"Everything's just so beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you are" I whispered,

"I know you like old-styled places, candles, night, and, well, me, I hope" he smiled.

"Yeah, I like all that. Mostly you" I quietly said as he soon widely smiled and pulled me into a sweet breathtaking hook-up session.

We pulled away and he helped me sit down, he sat down too. We glanced at each other for a while without saying a word, but it was not an awkward silence, not at all. Every moment with him felt like the most beautiful feeling in the world, even silence. I heard him saying his purchase name to a waiter who soon nodded and smiled at us. A girl soon approached us and asked Evan for a picture, shaking. I softly smiled, thinking about Sidney, she would've probably done the same. Sidney. I soon switched that thought away as my smile left my lips.

"You're the girl of the picture! You look beautiful" the girl said, I stared at her.

"She is, the girl of the picture. And, beautiful" Evan laughed, I blushed.

"Have a great night you two" the girl smiled walking away.

A waiter came after us a few minutes later with two plates of pasta with tomato sauce, spaghetti. Evan instantly glanced up in excitement, I laughed.

"You love food, don't you" I teased,

"It's a hate-love relationship" he chuckled.

We started eating, useless to say it was delicious. Evan and I laughed and talked about literally anything. From job to family, to fun and sport. Our second plates arrived right after, tomato salad and fried calamari. I kept on smiling up at Evan, he did the same. I've never really been on a date but, strangely, it didn't feel too bad. It was almost like being at home, the same comfort and warmth. Maybe it was Evan, maybe he had the power of make everything comfortable and warm, maybe he had that effect on things, on me.

Maybe the crush I had on him wasn't just a crush. He was funny, goofy and good company, but not only. He wasn't like that friend you only talk and laugh with, he was more than that. He was a potential boyfriend, and it felt good. He thought I was funny and beautiful, he loved to dance with me, even though there was no music in the room. We had all eyes on us but we didn't care. We were young, wild and free. Just me and him, in a room with bunch of faceless people.