Chapter 6 - Meghan's Fan

"Court, you lazy ass, when will you get out of your bed?" Sid laughed walking in my room,

"I'm not sleeping you dumbass" I laughed back.

"It doesn't matter, you're still in that bed. Get up" she insisted, I let out a loud moan of disagreement.

"Alright, I know a way" she smirked, I stared at her with a wondering look.

She slowly reacheed my laptop, turned my speakers on and let my playlist play.

Better when I'm Dancing by Meghan Trainor started playing, I smiled against my pillow.

"I hate that you know me this well" I laughed,

"Shut up and bring your lazy ass downstairs. Breakfast's almost ready" she smiled as she turns the volume up and left the room.

I slowly got up and got ready dancing around, singing along with a smile on my face. That song used to make me feel so good, no matter how tired or hurt I was. I put a navy blue long sleeve shirt, dark skinny jeans and navy blue sneakers. I brushed my hair still singing along, then put a little bit of black eyeliner around my eyes.

"Are you always this happy in mornings?" a voice asked with a soft laugh, I quickly turned around in shock.

"W-What-" I stuttered.

"Oh, Evan's here!" Sid yelled from the corridor with a laugh, I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for telling me earlier!" I yelled back as she laughed, I looked back at Evan.

"No, I'm not always this happy" I chuckled, he widely smiled,

"I must admit that your happy moves sorta made me happy too"

"Why are you even here?" I asked with a soft chuckle,

"Just checking on you" he smiled.

"What am I? Your grandma?" I asked again, causing him to brust into a loud laughter. I love it when he laughs, his laugh is pretty contagious and sounds like heaven.

Another song started playing, Title. The main 'title' of the album, that's so ironic and twisted I love it. He must've noticed the way I smiled when the melody started, cause he suddenly started smiling down at me.

"I'm a mess at dancing but, wanna give it a try?" he asked, I laughed.

I looked at him again just to see a serious expression on his face.

"Wait, were you being serious?"

"Never been this serious, Grandma" he smiled, I laughed again.

He slowly took my hand and started moving around, he was so bad it was really cute.

"Wait, come here" I laughed holding him, teaching him how to move his feet so he wouldn't step on mine.

I could see him actually paying attention to everything I say, that was so rad. I geninuely smiled at him, he soon smiled back starting to move again. You would be surprised of how fast he learns things, he's getting better already.