Chapter 22 - Stitches

I saw him pulling away instantly as he quickly rushed out of the room and ran through the whole corridor. I could see in his eyes how much his body was aching, since he barely made it to my room.

As he walked in, I smiled. My dad, Sidney, Laura and that girl, Emma, stared at him in shock and confusion. Rosy smiled instead and helped him standing, so he could walk closer to where my body was laying.

"Evan, baby, what are you doing?" Emma asked, still in confusion.

"Please wake up" he whispered to my ear, ignoring her.

I walked by him and looked at my body laying on the bed. I looked terrible. Messy hair, bruises all over my face and a sad look. I saw him squeezing my hands in his as a tear escaped his eye.

"I'm just fine baby" I whispered in his ear, even though I knew it was useless since I wasn't really there. I didn't even know how to explain what I was experiencing.

"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shaking, falling onto my knees.

And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches.

Tripping over myself, aching, begging you to come help.

And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches"  he softly sang to me, crying, my hand still in his. I softly cried with him and slowly closed my eyes.

***

"Are you the guy of American Horror Story?" I heard a voice asking as I soon recognized it, Sidney.

"What a cheesy question" I softly spoke, feeling my throat way too dry.

I saw their faces drop as Evan instantly rushed by my side and held me the tighter he could. I held him back, even tighter. Even though my whole body ached. I didn't really mind, you see.

"Don't you ever do that again, you scared me to death" he cried in my shoulder.

"I love you" I just said as he slowly pulled away and softly smiled.

"I love you too, troublemaker" he chuckled as he suddenly pushed his lips on mine and kissed me slowly. I let myself go on his touch again, that touch I so missed in who knows how long.

"You love- what?" Sidney asked in shock, Evan and I just kept on smiling at each other.

"I've been studying in the last 6 months, it's a really unusual thing that happened to us" he gently spoke,

"6 months?" I asked in confusion, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, pretty. You slept for 6 whole months" he smiled, even though weakly.

"Why do I feel so tired then?" I joked, he laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Ah, you'll never change I see" he grinned, I proudly smiled briefly as he sweetly poked me.

"I'm finding hard to understand what's happening here" Sidney said as Rosy finally walked in.