Chapter 15 - Give it to me Right

Right after the movie we got on Evan's car and drove back to West Hollywood. The whole ride back home was silent, not in a awkward way at all. I was tired but, finally, for once in my life, happy and relaxed. I fell asleep for the last 20 minutes of the ride and woke up right when Evan entered my Apartment's driveway and stopped the car.

He smiled down at me, a relaxed beautiful kind of smile. I smiled back with sleepy eyes, yawning.

"Let's go getting you to bed" he chuckled as he opened the door for me and took my hand.

I unlocked the frontal door and let us in. I quickly switched the living room's lights on and dropped my body on the couch.

"What are you doing, go straight to bed" Evan laughed.

"I'm too tired to reach the bedroom" I moaned as my eyes blinked a couple of times, he laughed again.

I saw him getting closer and weakly smiled, he picked me up in bridal style and carried me in my bed

"I'll get some blankets and sleep on the couch" he smiled,

"No, Evan, stay" I said firmly. He faced me and stared at me for a while without saying a word.

"I can?" he asked, I nodded with a small smile, he grinned and layed next to me on my king-sized bed.

I felt his warm arms around my waist and smiled at the only thought of having him that close, in my bed. I slowly turned to face him and glanced up. He smiled down at me and kissed my nose.

"I like having you here" I whispered,

"I like being here" he whispered back with a small relaxed smile.

My phone suddenly started buzzing, I rolled my eyes and glanced at the clock, 11pm. I sighed and picked up the call.

"You should change your clock time. It's night here" I sighed,

"No, yeah, I know, sorry. We were just wondering in which Hotel you're staying so we can visit you, maybe in the morning" Sidney said.

"I'm not staying in a Hotel"

"Couldn't they wait till morning?" Evan scoffed quietly against my arm, I smiled down at him as he sweetly wrapped his right arm around my waist and layed his head against my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Wait, are you with a guy?" Sidney asked.

"Actually, I'm pretty tired and really need to sleep" I sighed.

"With a guy? Are you sleeping with a guy?"

"Goodnight Sid. Go to sleep" I said as I instantly hung up.

I soon placed my phone on the chair laying next to my bed, layed my head against Evan's and closed my eyes slowly. I let his smell entering into me, sniffing him up a little before letting myself to sleep. I still couldn't believe he was there with me, I was falling asleep in Evan Peter's arms.

***

"So, are you dating someone?" Raylee asked as I started fixing the H&M messy shelfs, I stared at her and tried to hide my smile.