1:::: stupid freckles for a girl

This chapter is dedication to MoonSierra for voting and supporting this story! Thank you so much love!

Hehehehehheehehehehe

Hi.

Please enjoy this hot momma of a book because if this book was a person it would be the coolest, the most awesome, the hottest person you ever saw...

Read on,

-Ally

* * *

Hi. My name is Max Keller and I'm seventeen years old. Yes, I'm a girl and no, I don't think I have a boy's name. Max is perfectly fit to be either a girl or boy name.

Moving on.

I won't tell you where I live due to safety rights or whatever but I will tell you about when I first moved here.

I was fourteen at the time and I was none too happy about the sudden move. I was happy with my old friends and I wasn't willing to make new ones.

I was cool like that...

Anyway, my first day at my new school was a train wreck. Thanks to my still flat chest and grouchy mood I was asked the five questions...and by the same person.

Let's just rewind and I'll let you watch, shall we?

Gerbadherbajetkdkkdms...(rewinding sound effects, don't judge)

I slam my locker closed in a wave of anger and furry.

"I hate this school, I hate this place and I hate all of you!" I shout as I turn around.

There were only like five people in the hallway so they just looked at me like I was crazy.

Well maybe I am!

I huff as I pull my books to my chest, thinking about all the ways to set fire to a school...or a whole town...

When I bump into someone I quickly step back and glare, angry that anyone would dare to interrupt the making of such important plans.

My glare meets a pare of light hazel eyes and I discreetly run my eyes over the face of the person who's about to die.

Turns out it's a dude. He's got...hmmm, red hair and smooth skin. Oh, and of course he has freckles spread adorably over his nose.

I hate freckles. Especially when it looks adorable...

Well, maybe I'm just jealous but I would never tell anyone who has them.

His red hair seems to be styled by a professional since I don't see many male redheads who actually do their hair...

"Look Ed Sheeran...just hurry up and apologize for bumping into me so I can continue aimlessly walking and thinking." I tell the boy who stands at least a head taller than I.

He raises an eyebrow and looks down at me.

"Me apologize to you? You were the one who bumped into me! You should be the one apologizing." He grumbles and I want to smack every precious freckle off his face. 

I scoff, absolutely appalled at this young man's attitude.

"Listen here, Little Red, be a man and apologize."

He smirks and steps forward, making me slightly uncomfortable so I step backwards, keeping my distance from all those freckles.