10::: a date for a girl

I'm baaaaaack.

Even though I doubt anyone realized that I was gone...

Which is kind of depressing but whatever.

Anywho, for those of you who are also reading Tree Hugger, I just updated like three chapters;) so go check those out.

I love both of my books and if you pay attention you see that both of them are COMPLETELY different.

Tree Hugger is more Teen Fiction whereas 5TYSNAAG is more in the Humor section.

And I LOOOOOOVE writing humorous books. It's my life. For real.

Anyway, I'll let you....

Read on,

-Ally

* * *

What to wear, what to wear.

I've been shuffling around in my closet for the past hour just trying to find an outfit, my hair up in curlers.

Call me old fashioned but, hey, if it works it works, you know?

"No. No. Ew, no. Ugh, was I in my right mind when I bought this price of crap?" My nose is scrunched in disgust as I hold up the bright pink neon blouse with frills and buttons. I gag and toss it into the trash across the room.

Okay, so maybe I'm just picky but for the past hour I've been trying to figure Aze out. His personality should depict what I wear, right? Isn't that how a date works?

I wouldn't know so I'm just flying by the seat of my pants here.

I finally settle, albeit reluctantly, on an outfit due to my time limit.

I chose a pair of dark blue thin skinny jeans and a black and white tux T-shirt underneath a black leather blazer. I smile at the printed tie on the comfortable shirt, remembering the moment I bought this.

I had been shopping with Meg at the mall and, as always, she had more luck than I, her arms full with good bargains on name brand skater skirts and jeans from Hollister on sale. 

But I, sadly, had come up empty handed. And as we walked out of yet another store, my spirits were down and my hate for shopping had sunken in.

Until I spotted it.

A shining turning point. A black and white piece of heaven calling my name.

Maxine.

Max.

Buy me.

The tux shirt saved me that day. From a day filled with a wallet as full as ever, empty arms and deprivation of the new clothes smell.

And it will forever be my lucky shirt.

I sigh in satisfaction and look in the mirror, turning my body this way and that before nodding in approval.

I grabbed a pair of clunky black boots and slip them on, not really caring that I'm wearing a bit too much black. I can dress however the heck I want.

I took the curlers out of my hair and watch happily as each strand of hair falls perfectly curled on my shoulders.

After fluffing my hair a bit I turn with a whistle and sit on my vanity chair, taking out my mascara, Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz, foundation, bronzer, blush ect.

After humming to myself as I apply the makeup and taking one last look at my hopefully perfectly highlighted cheekbones, I nod to the mirror.

"Dang girl, you look good." I wink at the mirror, striking a duck face and laughing slightly.