Authors Note

First of all I would like to thank indigoapples and many other readers who have supported me through this entire process.

I know I've thanked you many many times but I can't exaggerate it enough.

Now I would like to answer some questions you may have.

Q: Will you be writing an Epilogue?

A: I believe so. I'm still figuring out what I want the scene to look like if I do write an Epilogue. For example, will it be years in the future? Or maybe the start of the school year? Comment and let me know what you think.

Q: Will there be a sequel?

A: You know what? I would really like to write one even if no one reads it. I love this story and the characters so I would like to develop this world of Max and Zedd even more. Again, I'm not sure what the scene would look like. It could be about their child/children? It could be about them going into the school year? It could even be about one of his sisters. Comment what you think.

Q. What happened with Layla and Garrett? And what about Cora and Aze?

A. I'd assume that they are officially together but that's between Garrett and Layla. The same for Cora and Aze ;) Maybe if there's a sequel they'll make an appearance.

Q. How long did it take you to write this story?

A. I'm not sure. About two and a half years?

Q. What happened with Zedd's dad and his wife.

A. Zedd already came to terms with that so I'm guessing when the baby is born it's a very happy experience.

If any of you have any more questions feel free to comment and I'd be happy to answer them!

Thank you so much for coming on this journey with me. I am eternally grateful.