5::: a bad boy sleepover for a girl (sort of)

So after lying here in bed for the last ten minutes I've come to one conclusion.

If there was an ax murderer outside my window they wouldn't let me know they were here by knocking on the window. They would just sneak in, brutally murder me and leave, right?

Well, maybe they would steal something that looks valuable first. Maybe my laptop...or my phone. Or my stash of sour skittles in the top of my closet.

My eyes widen and I pull the covers further over my head.

Not my skittles! Oh well, at least I would be dead so I wouldn't see them take my beloveds.

...or maybe God and I would watch the whole thing, both crying from the loss.

Nah, God totally has a skittle stash in heaven for me.

My thoughts are stopped by the sound of another knock tapping at my window.

A scream didn't follow but I can't exactly say that I wasn't so scared that I almost wazzed myself.

I slowly slide out of bed and tip toe over to the window, unlatching it and pushing it open.

I glare at the smug grin across from me.

Right here before me, perched on his roof is...my dear underwear thief.

"What are you doing here. What? You're going to steal one of my bras to go with the underwear you stole?" I cross my arms over my chest but he just chuckles.

"Look, I'm sorry about that. And I'm sorry to bother you but my mom locked me out. Again."

I raise an eyebrow and look him up and down. Discreetly of course.

Judging by his attire I'd say he came from a party. But I can't be sure seeing as I've never been to one neither do I want to ever go to one.

"And?" I press, trying to make it clear to him that I don't want to talk him.

He sighs and looks around a little. "I can't get in."

"And?"

"I need somewhere to sleep."

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "Again, what are trying to say? Call one of your fellow delinquents or something, I don't know. Now if you don't mind I need to get back to sle-"

"Please. I know you don't even know me but I feel like we have a connection you and me. I have your underwear...how much closer can we get?"

Wow, he's desperate.

I give him a flat look. "I don't even know your name."

"I can fix that, Shawn Mendes, all I have to do is tell it to you." He whispers.

I roll my eyes at his song reference. "Go on then."

"You tell me yours first." He insists and I groan.

"This is pointless!" I go to close my window but his hand comes out and stops it, thinking he can stop me.

I give him a cheeky look before slamming the window on his fingers.

"Ah!" He exclaims, taking his hand away and holding it to his chest. "You evil witch, what was that for?"

I open the window slightly. "You were being annoying."

I close the window and lock it before heading back to my bed.

I hesitate, looking back at the still nameless boy, perched on his roof. I sigh, grabbing a throw blanket and a pillow from my bed and walking over to the window.