14::: niceness for a girl

Okay.

I'm feeling so pressured right now.

I NEED TO WRITE BETTER.

WHY CANT I WRITE LIKE A PERSON WHO CAN ACTUALLY WRITE?!

Anyway, I'm probably about to write a freaking awful chapter because my creative juices are not flowing whatsoever.

Enjoy and Read on,

-Ally

* * *

[NOT COMPLETELY EDITED]

The only good thing that has come out of the last couple of days is my being able to avoid the torture of beginning the after effects of losing Meg and I's little bet.

Of course it took an extensive amount of time staying locked up in my room, only a pack of canned lemonade and my junk food stash to tide me over but it has been totally worth it.

Until now.

Unfortunately, Megan found a screw driver out in the garage and has taken matters into her own hands.

"Max!" She grunts with effort, "before I burst in there and beat the crap out of you for cheating on our bet, I want you to know that Zedd is right downstairs."

I freeze, mid bite into a cheese puff. "Wha?" I mumble.

I can practically hear my best friend's smirk before the door knob falls off and she steps into the room, a Phillips screwdriver clasped tightly in her hand.

"I said, I invited Zedd along with me just for you."

I groan, throwing a sour skittles at her and unsurprisingly missing by a mile. "How could you do this to me!" I whine.

"Simple. I won our bet. Again."

"I know what happened but thanks for the commentary."

She rolls her eyes and steps forwards, flinging my blankets off of my body revealing my purple bunny pajamas.

"Hey! I'm trying to avoid disaster, here." I huff, making a grab for my blankets with a desperate humph.

"It's simple, Max. You lost. You've just got to face the facts. And, just so you know, your week of torture hasn't even started yet so you locking yourself in your room and getting your doorknob taken off was completely pointless."

"Some friend you are." I pout, glaring at her and contemplating how easy it would be to strangle her with little to no struggle.

Nah, I'm too lazy.

"Fine." I groan, "just let me get changed."

She seems content with this, nodding to herself in satisfaction before turning on her heel. "Oh." She says with her back to me, "Zedd doesn't know about this whole bet thing so don't be overly nice. It'll freak him out."

I smirk evilly, a diabolical plan forming instantly at her words. "Yeah. Sure, I get it."

With that, she leaves and I pause for a moment, glancing towards my window, wondering what Aze is doing right now.