16::: poolside talks for a girl

Hi! So I just wanted to address something. Recently my writing style has changed...idk why but I'm not as funny.

Like, I completely forgot what went on in this book so I put it in my library and read it myself and...I loved it. Its funny and stupid and silly.

But I'm sixteen now and I started this book like one or two years ago. So...I'm trying my best to make this book have the same feel as it did back then. So...stick with me.

ALSO, so far my book Muse is my very favorite and I've gotten as far as chapter 20 so far. 19 updated and one to be published I believe. I would REALLY SUPER ULTRA MEGA appreciate it if you could show it some love. I'm really proud of it so far and I hope you I'll be too.

Sorry I've been on a slump lately!

Picture of Aze otherwise known as Shawn Mendes ^^.

Read on,

-Ally

***

"I had to spend my day doing literally nothing and you were off skipping rocks and playing twenty questions with him?" I scowl, glaring pointedly at Zedd as he blinks innocently at me from the other side of the room.

Meg huffs, crossing her arms. "Number one, we were water skiing and number two, it's not my fault you did nothing. Why didn't you get your boyfriend to hang out with you?"

My face heats up and I stumble over my words, "He's not me boyfriend."

"Then what is he." She demands with a raises brow, her plump lips pursed defiantly.

I open my mouth before snapping it shut again, completely unsure of my own relationship status. Single? In a relationship? It's complicated? All of the above?

"You should probably figure it out because he's headed this way." She mumbles. My head spins around to follow her gaze out the living room window.

I watch as, with hands causally in his front pockets, Aze saunters across the lawn and up the steps to my front door. I barely have time to breathe before he opens the door and steps in without so much as a knock.

My heart races, pounds, stutters and stops as soon as his eyes meet mine. I fight a smile and instead give him an "I don't care at all that you look great today" face.

Definitely complicated.

"Hey." The corner of his mouth tucks up into a smirk and I swallow, keeping my cool...hopefully.

"Hey yourself. So is it a thing to just walk into my house now?"

He furrows his eyebrows and points back at he door with his thumb. "Oh well...if you want me to go I can - "

"No." I stop him before clearing my throat and letting go of his arm.

When exactly did I grab it?

"Um...I mean, it wouldn't be a total bummer for you to hang here. I'm sure I'll still find a way to have fun with you around."

He rolls his eyes before heading over to Zedd, hitting up a conversation about some game some night.

I close my eyes, mentally punching myself in my stupid face. Where's your game, Max? Get yourself the frick together.