Chapter 2

Taraji -

"Mary come on just for a few hours!" I yelled as I sat down on my bed.

"Bitch I'm not about to leave just so y'all can fuck!" Mary said as she sat down and fixed her bowl of cereal.

"Bitch come on I be doing the same when you out with Elgin!" I said as I laid back on my bed.

"Both I thought you and Ty was just friends," Mary replied. Taraji was about to say something but she couldn't say anything at all. Mary was right.

"Uh huh, right stop playing T, you love him don't you," Mary asked with an eyebrow raised. "Okay okay yes bitch I love him," Taraji replied.

"I knew it! I knew you liked him but bitch I ain't mad at you! He fine as hell with his chocolate ass," Mary laughed as she twerked.

"Bitch you crazy, but please can you leave," I whined. "Okay bitch umma leave, but if you have to fuck on my bed wash the sheets," Mary laughed.

"Girl shut the fuck up," Taraji said as she threw a pillow hitting Mary in the head. "But anyway hoe, what's up with you and Elgin?" Taraji asked.

"Elgin is so sexy girl," Mary grinned. "Have y'all fucked?" Taraji asked.

"Damn bitch that's private information," Mary said. "Girl, please," Taraji said. "But yea we've had sex more than once,"

"More than once?" Taraji asked. "Yes," Mary replied. "Y'all nasty as hell have y'all been fucking on my bed?"

"Nah bitch we be in his room fucking on Durrell bed," Mary giggled. "Girl y'all so nasty," Taraji giggled. Suddenly her phone started vibrating it was a message from Ty.

My future husband : I'm bringing snacks T :)

Me: don't forget my Doritos bean head

My future husband : iight T

I guess I was smirking too hard cause Mary thirsty ass was leaning over my shoulder reading my messages. "Youse a nosy bitch," I said.

"Girl is snacks key word for condoms?" Mary asked. "Girl I told you ain't nobody fucking," Taraji laughed.

"Girl you playing you better give up that cat," Mary laughed. "Bitch get yo hoes ass out of here," Taraji laughed.

"Okay T, Im gone I'll catch ya later," Mary said as she grabbed her book bag and started walking towards the door. "Alright girl see yah," Taraji replied.

~~~~~~>

Tyrese -

"Come on T, you always cheating man," I said as I tried to grabbed Taraji game controller. "Boy ain't nobody cheating you just a loser," Taraji laughed.

"Yeah whatever T, you playing," I said as I focused back on the screen. We was playing 2k15 and She was steady cheating. She had the Cavaliers and I had OKC Thunder.

"So are you going to try out for the basketball team?" Taraji asked. "Nah think i might do the talent show," I replied.

"Well you know I support anything you do bean," she replied. "Yeah T I know but you better stop fucking playing," I said as I paused the game and started tickling her.

We started pillow fighting jumping back and forth from her bed to Mary's bed. When she tripped I cracked the fuck up. "Nigga ain't shit funny," she yelled. "Girl shut up," I said as I plopped down on her bed. She cuddled up next to me and started flipping through the channels.

We ended up watching Boyz N the hood. We had pop corn, Doritos, cookies, and fruit snacks. Shit was lit. All of a sudden me and T started kissing. I grabbed her waist and held onto her as we have each other long lingering kisses.

Just as shit was about to get deep Elgin and Mary busted in the room. "Uh uh y'all won't be fucking tonight," Mary said.

"This bitch," Taraji said making me laugh. "I see yah doing yah thang bro," Elgin said as he gave me dap.

"Fuck is y'all doing?" I said as Elgin grabbed our bag of Doritos. "Mary ghetto ass got us kicked out the movie theater," he said shaking his head.

"El shut the fuck up," she said as she snatched the chips out his hand and sat down on his lap. I couldn't help but chuckle.

For the rest of the night it was kinda like a double date. We ordered a pizza and watched movies. We played the Wii, and then we just sat around talking.

Me and T went to the court and sat down in the bleachers. "T, I got something for you," I said as I pulled out a jewelry box.

"What's this," she asked confused. When she opened it she smiled. I bought her a 14 karat gold necklace that had T on it.

"Ty this is beautiful," she said. "Let me put this on for you," I smiled. I put the necklace on her and she smiled from ear to ear.

"T for Taraji," I smiled.

"No, T for Ty," she said as she kissed my lips. My heart began to beat fast as she sat down in my lap and gave me long kisses.

"I love you Ty,"

"I love you too T,"