Chapter 11

Taraji -

Tonight for dinner we went to Hard Rock Cafe' our table was deep. We was having so much fun, laughing, talking and goofing around. "Baby, I'm so fucking horny," Ty moaned as he sucked on my ear lobe. "Baby stop," I moaned getting turned on.

"Bitch you gone get fucking pregnant," Mary said as she stuffed ice cream in her mouth. "Bitch no I'm not," I said as I fed Ty some ice cream. "You don't want my babies T," Ty said looking me dead in the eye.

"Yes, when you put a ring on my finger then we can fuck around like bunnies and you can nut all in me," I replied making him laugh.

"Bitch Ya ain't got no filter," Rihanna laughed. "I told y'all she crazy," Mary said laughing. "Mary gone have my babies, ain't that right?" Elgin said kissing Mary on the cheek. Mary starting sipping her iced tea and looking in another direction making us all laugh.

"Damn you ain't gone have my kids?" Elgin asked acting hurt. "Nigga you ain't Morris Chestnut," She said looking at her nails. "Iight yo ass ain't Beyoncé either shit," he mumbled. "What you say?" She asked. "Nun baby,"
"That's what I thought," she replied.

"Y'all is a mess," I said laughing. "But for real Ty you gone marry my sis?" Mary asked. "Hell yeah, she gone be Mrs. Gibson," He said as took some of my apple pie. "Awe well if y'all trying to get married y'all need to get that Meagan bitch for real," Mary said.

"Y'all know I will put that bitch to sleep," Mary said making us laugh. "Girl Ty ain't going no where, he is not about to loose his Queen for a hoe, so don't trip my baby here to stay," I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Baby don't be giving me no lil ass kiss," he said as he smacked my thighs. "Ouch, Tyrese," I moaned in his here. He grabbed my waist and gave me a long passionate kiss. "I love you so much baby girl," "I love you too papi,"

*********

Taraji-

Once we made it back to the hotel, me and Tyrese snuck out to the balcony. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close. "I been waiting for this time all damn day baby, just to have you by myself," he said.

"Awe babe, I know, we never really get to just have us time," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smacked my ass and gave me a peck on the lips.

"T, with all honesty, I have loved you since we were kids, I used to be shy as hell around you. I didn't know if you really liked me back, but now that I have you baby I promise to God I will never do anything to loose your trust, that's why I wanna give you something," He said as he pulled out a jewelry box.

He got down on one knee and opened the box. I gasped at how beautiful the ring was. "Oh my God, Tyrese," I said barely able to say anything.

"Taraji Penda Henson, I love you so much baby. I been waiting to give you this. It isn't an engagement ring but a promise ring. I promise that one day we will get married. One day I'll be your husband, and we will have children. You will be my wife. Your my Bestfriend. My everything. My sweetheart. My sunshine. I promise to never break your heart. To always be honest, and loyal, faithful. I promise to never let anybody break us apart. I love you so much baby," he said with tears streaming down his eyes. I couldn't even say anything as I was crying myself. He got up and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. He placed the ring on my finger and gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips.

"Tyrese Darnell Gibson, I love you so very much. Your my world, my life, my everything. I love you so much. I hope that one day we do get married. I hope one day you do become the father of my children. I will always wear this ring. I promise I will never take this ring off, ever. It's a symbol of our love. Real love. I love you so much baby," I said as I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.

"Come on baby it's only 8:00 room check isn't until 10:00 we got a little time to make love," he said licking his lips.

********

Once I left Tyrese's room I made my way to the elevator around 9:30. I called Mary and told her I was on my way up. Just as I turned the corner to our room, I heard loud moaning sounds. Something told me to keep walking but then something told me to find out who it is. I walked down to were the noise was coming from and was shocked at what I saw. Megan was on her knees sucking Elgin's dick.