Chapter 8

Tyrese -

Today was beach day! It was an hour and fourtyfive minute ride to the beach. The whole gang was in the back of the coach bus talking and laughing. "Baby stop," T whined as I sucked on her ear. "You know I love you right?" I said as I stared deep in her eyes. "Yes baby I know you love me, you better love me," she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Nah for real baby, your the only girl I love, you don't ever have to worry about me going behind your back, all these other girls don't mean anything to me. And I swear to God one day I'm gone marry you babe," I said as I kissed her lips.

"Awe baby you trying to make me cry?" We both laughed and gave each other a peck on the lips. "Awwwww get that sentimental ass shit outta here," Mary said. "Bitch stop hating!" T yelled. "Girl you know you love me," Mary replied. "Mmmh oh my god stop yah fucking lying," T sung.

"Okay bitch remember that," Mary replied. "Y'all so crazy," Rihanna said. "

Taraji -

" Aye Aug you got the volleyball?" I asked. "Yup," he replied.

"Shit man we got to do sum tonight I'm tired of fucking sitting around the hotel, " Durrell said. "Baby you always trying to sneak some where or do sum they gone send yo ass back to the school," Rihanna said.

"I wanna go," Megan said as she came to the back of the bus. "Oh hell nah bitch I'm tired of yo ass, go find you some fucking friends cause you ain't welcome back here," Rihanna said as she got up. Durrell tried to pull her back but she wasn't having it. Out of no where Megan slapped Rihanna and shit went down.
Ty tried to hold me back as I reached out and grabbed that hoe.

"Bitch you done fucked up now," Mary said as she pushed Megan back up to the front. "Baby sit the fuck down!" Tyrese yelled as he pulled me back to my seat. "You trynna get sent home, huh?" He yelled turning me on. I bit down on my bottom lip horny as hell.

"Girl, stop sit down baby damn," he said making me sit down. "Mary sit down man," Elgin said as he grabbed her by her waist.

"Boy back up off me shit," she said as she plopped down on his lap. "Yall crazy ass hell," Aug laughed. I got in between Ty's lap and starting sucking on his earlobe.

"T, stop man," he said with an attitude. "You mad at me daddy?" I asked. "Yeah man," he said shaking his head. "Why you mad papi," I asked as I started giving him kisses. "T, you know I can't stay mad at you for long," he started smirking. "So you not mad no more?" I asked. "Nah baby," he said kissing my cheek. "Better not be," I said as I pecked his lips.

He grabbed the covers and pulled them over us. Five minutes later they had drifted off to sleep. Everybody was cuddled up sleeping.