Chapter 4

Tyrese -

"Man y'all wanna go down by the lake tomorrow night," Durrell asked. "Hell yeah, we should have a bone fire," Elgin replied. "Shid I'm wit' y'all on dat," August replied. "You in Ty?" Elgin asked. "Yeah," I said as I took a bite out of my pizza slice. We was sitting in the West Wing Dining hall eating lunch. When we all woke up Mary made breakfast and then we went to the lab. I ain't even know Aug had vocals like he did. The nigga could blow. I was impressed.

"Yo Ty, wazzum wit' you an Taraji, iz y'all fuckin?" August asked. Both Elgin and Durrell started laughing. "Nah we ain't fucked yet but that's my bitch," I said as I wiped my mouth. "I feel ya," August laughed. "Wassup with you and Karruche," I asked.

"She ma' bitch," August replied. "Haha," Elgin said. "Wazzum wit' you an Mary?" August El. "That's my baby," Elgin said. "How do you handle her crazy ass man?" Durrell asked. "This here daddy long stick!" He laughed.

We all cracked the hell up. "Yo Ty you an Taraji make a good couple doe," August said as he bit into his apple fritter. "Thanks bro," I replied. "Man let me get a piece of that apple fritter Aug," Durrell said.

" hell nah," Aug said. "Come on man stop being selfish let me get a piece nigga," Durrell said. "Man quit begging," I replied.

"Nigga fuck you," Durrell laughed as August finally gave him a piece. I felt my phone vibrating so I pulled it out. It was a text from T.

My Future Wife : Hey baby I miss you :(

I started cheesing hard as hell. Me : I miss you too baby what you up to?

My Future Wife : With Mary crazy ass at the Mall.

Me : I'm with the guys eating lunch

My future wife : after the game tonight you coming over to me and Mary's dorm?

Me: yea babe

My future wife : okay baby love you

Me: love you too

When I looked up from my phone Aug, El, and Durrell was looking over my shoulders. "Fuck y'all gone be doing tonight?" Elgin chuckled. "Man y'all nosey as hell man," I laughed.

"T gone have her T shirt and her panties on," Durrell sung and snapped her fingers.

"Waiting fa' you," August sung along.

We all started cracking up laughing. "Y'all play too fucking much man," I laughed. "Aye but come on y'all so we can go to class," I said.

~~~~~~>

We was in class sitting in the back laughing and cracking jokes when Terrance hating ass came in the class mean mugging us. "Fuck he starin' at?" Aug asked as he turned his SnapBack to the back.

"Man I don't even know but he ain't don't intimate shit over here," I replied. "Fuck you looking at bitch?" Durrell asked.

"What you say nigga?" Terrance asked as he stepped up to Durrell. Me, Elgin, and August stood up. "Nigga ya might wanna bac da fuck up, cause Yung ain't fa nun specially if ya fuckin wit one of his brada's " August said as he stepped face to face with Terrance.

In one quick second Terrance punched August in his face, and we all went in on his ass. People started recording and shouting "World Star," Aug went crazy hooking him left and right. I had a few hits too. When we was done his bitch ass ran off. "Dig you good bro?" I asked.

"Yeah bra' I'm Gucci," he replied. We went back to talking and laughing like shit ain't even happen.

~~~~>

Taraji-

"Mary bring ya ass!" I said as I was siting out side the fitting room waiting on her to come out. "Bitch hold on I'm almost done don't be rushing me," she yelled back. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. I started smiling at the pictures of me and Ty. I was so happy that we got together. I seriously hope one day we get married and have kids. I love the hell out of that man.

"Taraji come here and help me zip up my dress!" Mary yelled interrupting my thoughts. "She still in there?" Rihanna asked.

"Hell yeah getting on my fucking nerve," I said as we both walked inside the fitting room. Me and Rihanna both started cracking up as we watched marry struggling to put on this old granny ass dress.

"Marry take dat shit off gurl," Rihanna laughed. "Y'all don't like it?" She asked. "Bitch hell naw we don't like that grandma ass shit," I said cracking up. She threw a shoe at me and I still was dying laughing.

"Where Karate ass at?" She asked. "Who?" Rihanna said. "Karate, carrot, whatever that bitch name is," Mary said. "Karruche," I laughed.

"Shit Coochie what ever," Mary said. "She sitting out side the store," I replied. "So what is you buying bitch?" Rihanna asked.

"Y'all think Elgin gone like this dress?" Mary asked holding up a strapless blue and black short dress. "Yeah he gone like it now come on so we can get out hair done bitch," I replied.

"Why you need your hair done, Tyrese gone sweat it out tonight anyway," Mary said as she finished getting dressed.

"Bitch shut up!" I laughed. "It's that truth you know Tyrese gone be hitting that shit," Mary said as she started twerking.

"Bitch you so irritating, hurry the fuck up so we can go!" I yelled.