Chapter 19

Tyrese -

I've learned a lot on this one month journey to Italy. The rest of the trip was amazing spending time with the love of my life, and my friends. I got the girl of my dreams, my rock, my queen, my everything. I hope one day me and Taraji get married and have our own kids. I'm gone get down on my knee like Elgin did and get my girl.

Speaking of Mary and Elgin, Mary's mom called the other night saying that she was dreaming about fishes. A week later, Mary found out she was pregnant. I was so happy for them. At age 20 and 19 they decided to live the rest of their lives together.

Megan got expelled from school and sent off to a crazy house. Come time find out she had done this before to other people. This bitch had even killed both her parents, and her foster parents. That bitch is crazy no doubt, and she deserved everything she got.

Me, Elgin, and Durrell our working on our album. We calling it TGT. Tank, Ginuwine, and Tyrese. The R&B sensation. And My girl T got a leading role in a small play, she's trying her hardest to work up the ladder for her acting career. Rihanna has been working with this guy named Chris Brown for her single Disturbia. While Karruche is working on her modeling career. My boy Aug been working on his album Testimony that should be dropping soon.And Mary pregnant ass is just crazy. I don't see how El stay with her ass. But shit if they happy. I'm happy cause it's all love. I'm beginning to think me and T make the Perfect Couple. Yeah I like that. Taraji and Tyrese : the perfect couple.

~~~>

I hope you all have enjoyed this story. Taraji and Tyrese the Perfect Couple 2 will be posted later on today or sometimes tomorrow. It's been fun writing this story on my favorite female actress and male actress. It's all love for Taraji and Tyrese ( Yvette and Jody)

Please continue to vote, read, and comment for my story. Post it on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter do this can spread all over. Thank you guys so much for the positive comments!

I promise the next book will be more dramatic! Sincerely : Br33ZyWif3

Follow me on Instagram : @Queen.t3x
Twitter : blessed__child_ and Snapchat: savagetee02 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️