Chapter 10

*********

Taraji -

"Tyrese! Stop playing !" I laughed as He chased me in the water. This negro knew I couldn't swim so he wanted to play. He grabbed me and picked me up acting like he was about to throw me. "Tyrese!" I yelled as I started kicking.

"Baby stop playing, I'm not gone drop you," he said as he swung me around and kissed my forehead. "Come on love birds and play the game," Karruche laughed. It was couple against couple. I was on Tyrese's back while Mary and Elgin was fighting as usual.

"Mary why you always playing so much," Elgin said as he pushed Mary down into the water. "Okay I'm about to fuck you up!" She yelled as she threw the beach ball at him.

"Y'all something else," Durrell chuckled.

"Baby, let me hit it next time," I whined as I sucked on Ty's earlobe. "Baby stop girl," he said smiling. "Please let me hit it daddy," I said as I stroked his crotch. "T, come on man," he laughed.

"Y'all some damn Freaks!" Mary yelled. Can I play with y'all," Megan asked. I wrapped my arms right around Tyrese and turned my head this bitch had lost her damn mind.

Mary, Rihanna, and Karruche turned their heads on this pathetic ass bitch. I guess she got the hint that she wasn't welcomed so she walked away.

"Aye baby, I'm bout to go get a slushy you want one?" Tyrese asked. "Yeah baby," I said as I kissed his cheeks.

******

Tyrese -

After I used the bathroom I wrapped my towel around my neck. I walked over to the concession stand and stood in line. "Hey Ty," Megan said as she stepped up behind me.

"This bitch," I said under my breath. I didn't have time for this thirsty ass hoe. "Wassup Megan," I said trying not to look her in the face.

"Nothing about to buy me and my wife a slushy," I said as I turned around and placed my order. I put my headphones in after I paid for my stuff. I sat down and pulled out my phone. Just as I got comfortable, Megan tapped my shoulder.

"How long have you and Taraji been together," she asked. "Four a few months," I replied. "Awe are you happy?" She asked. "Yes I am," I replied annoyed.

*******

Mary -

"Taraji, we need to go over by the concession stand thirst bucket Megan over there all in Tyrese face," I said tapping Taraji's shoulder.

Taraji instantly walked turned over and began walking towards the concession stand. "Damn T slow the fuck down," I said trying to catch up with her. Karruche, and Rihanna were following behind us.

"Bitch I have told you to stay the fuck away from my man," T said the moment we walked over to were Ty and Megan were.

"Taraji were just having an honest conversation," Megan replied.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck if you want to live hoe stay away from my man!" T said as she sat down on Ty's lap. Megan glared at T and Me, Rihanna, and Karruche walked up to her waiting for some shit to pop off.

She walked away and turned around. T got up off Ty and snatched her slushy. Tyrese followed her.

*******

Taraji-

I was so tired of that hoe steady in front of Tyrese face, and I was even madder at him for letting her be in his face. "Baby talk to me," Tyrese said as he grabbed my arm.

"Let me go Tyrese," I said irritated. "Baby come on, I was in that hoe face, she was in mine baby I swear," He said as he grabbed my waist. He made me look up at him.

"Baby talk to me," he said as he kissed my lips. "I'm not mad at you baby, Im just pissed off that this hoe is trying to come in between us," I replied.

"Baby fuck her, I don't care about her. I'm not about to loose my Queen for no hoe,"

"You promise,"

"Yes baby, I love you, I'm sorry maybe I should of told her ass off but I didn't think about that shit, I only want you T. I love you so much baby. You're my rib, my back bone, my wife," he said.

I gave him a long passionate kiss. "I love you so much Tyrese Gibson," I replied.

"I love you too Mrs. Gibson,"