Chapter 18

Tyrese -

After we got told Mr. Fox and Ms. Berry they called the police and had them surrounded around the hotel. I was wearing a wire that I was supposed to get Megan's confession on.

I was standing on the balcony sipping on some sweet tea when Megan came out looking like she was a crazy ass bitch. I sent T a text message and then put my phone back in my pocket.

"Wassup Megan I'm glad you came up," I said as I got into character. I grabbed her waist and squeezed her ass. "Tyrese you are such a freak," she blushed. "Yeah, but I'm glad I let Taraji go, I'm ready for you Megan but you have to be honest with me," I said.

"What baby, anything you want," she said as she grabbed my crotch. I wanted to throw up. The only girl that turned me on doing that was T. "Do you sabotage Mary and Elgin's relationship?" I asked.

"No I only fixed it," she said acting innocent. "Really so you didn't put this in his Gatorade?" I asked holding up the Nexus pill bottle. "No where the hell did you get this from?" She asked acting confused.

"Amber, you know the one you paid, to ruin me and T relationship," I said pushing her. "Tyrese you don't wanna do this," she yelled.

"Your one crazy ass bitch, I don't want you I will never leave my Queen for a psychotic ass hoe like you," I said walking off.

Megan grabbed a knife from off the table and tried to run after Ty, but Aug, Mr. Fox, and Elgin grabbed her.

"Let me go! Let me go!" She yelled as she kicked and screamed. "Mr. Fox please!" She begged and yelled. "Megan your bags are already packed, your being sent home, and expelled from school for endangering other students," he said as the police officers led her out to the squad cars.

I grabbed T's waist as she came up next to me. I kissed her cheek and held her tight. "I love you baby," I whispered in her ear. "I love you too nobody will ever break us up again," she said as she gave me a long lingering kiss.