Chapter 17

Taraji -

The next morning at breakfast every body was cuddled up with their boo. Of course Ty was acting like a big baby wanting me to feed him and shit, but that's my big baby. Mary and Elgin were so cute all cuddled up and kissed up.

Just when I was about to say something Amber walked up to the table. "Bitch you got a lot of nerve coming around here after you broke my sis and bro up," Mary said.

"I know that's why I can over to apologize. Taraji, Tyrese I'm really really sorry," she said. "Why you do it?" Tyrese asked. "Megan paid me five hundred dollars to do it," she responded.

"What, really?" I asked. "Yes, she is really crazy,"

"Tell us something we don't know," Mary said. "She has bipolar disorder, she has to take seven pills every two hours. I was her room mate for the past two nights, and she's seriously obsessed with you Tyrese," she said.

"Prove it," he said leaning foreword. She reached in her book bag and pulled out a small pink book. "Her diary, has Tyrese's pictures his name, everything written all over it. She even cut Taraji out and put her face in the pictures," she said.

I opened the book and sure enough this bitch was obsessed with Tyrese. She had his pictures, and everything. "Damn this bitch crazy," Ty said shaking his head.

"And Elgin, you didn't know she was sucking your dick," Amber said. "What you mean?" He asked. She pulled out a pill bottle, that said nexus. "You were drinking a blue Gatorade right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I had some M&m's too," he said. "Yeah well she put this pill in your Gatorade. This pill is highly dangerous. You have memory loss and once you take even a small dose you're not aware of your surroundings until you get a shock wave. So when Taraji hit you, you then realized what you were doing, she hypnotized you," Amber said.

"Damn this hea' bitch cray," Aug said. "Yes, she is," I said looking at Ty. "We need to come up with a plan to get rid of her," Durrell said.

"We got to make sure Ms. Fox, and Mr. Berry know what's going on so we won't get sent home," Karruche said.

"Yeah she got a point," Tyrese said. "Well we need to go over to their table and get their approval," i said. "Come on y'all," I said.